Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

IMG_3676.jpeg

No they have not all been shown, in fact only 6 are the colorways we will see in store, the Gua Colorway is a player exclusive colorway, so of the 7 shown only 6 are actually going to be available for customers to buy!!! They will likely start to be seen after the shoe arrives in stores

Well thank you kindly😂🤣😂🤣,.... Just giving you a heads up from what I'm hearing thus far, they will have some unique colorways that pictures wouldn't give you a clear look of the colorway,... They have one with a pair that will be linked to a clothing line also, and we will see a University Res colorway

The Gua is not a PE, it’s a China exclusive. So we do see all 7 right now.

There is a “heritage” flooded red colorway not seen as well as a collab.

The collab obviously hasn’t been announced and there has been no definitive info on it as of yet.

Also, there is no definitive info that the collab would be with a clothing line. What was stated was one of the colorways was inspired by MJ suits. And I’m guessing that’s the all black upper with all leather minus the ballistic mesh colorway.

The designers themselves even said there were only 9 colorways releasing through 2025. I expect only 9 colorways.

The collab obviously hasn’t been announced and there has been no definitive info on it as of yet.

Also, there is no definitive info that the collab would be with a clothing line. What was stated was one of the colorways was inspired by MJ suits. And I’m guessing that’s the all black upper with all leather minus the ballistic mesh colorway.

The designers themselves even said there were only 9 colorways releasing through 2025. I expect only 9 colorways.

First of all, it's "GUO",not "GUA",

second, it's kind of PE, retail PE tho.

Last sig I wore a ton casually was the 23s. I wore the 31 casually a few times, wore the 34 casually once. Only hooped in the others between. I can see myself wearing these a lot.
U would wear the 39's causally more than the 34's?

Guy is a player a exclusive, ask yourself will we be seeing them in store?;!,.... Nooooooo!!! Hell alot of Jordan Brand Athletes Are getting them as we speak with custom details ,.... And the Guo was shown because he has the most unique colorways.... We will be seeing 3 more colorways after the launch pair,.... Heritage which as I ah e heard as a in

Again the Guo color way is a PE,..... Meaning their is another colorway,.... As for the Heritage colorway,.... The reason why that shoe wasn't shown is because of a iridescent tint on the toe box leather,.... It will be University Red /University Red and black, the Jumpman logo will be black with a red sole

Guy is a player a exclusive, ask yourself will we be seeing them in store?;!,.... Nooooooo!!! Hell alot of Jordan Brand Athletes Are getting them as we speak with custom details ,.... And the Guo was shown because he has the most unique colorways.... We will be seeing 3 more colorways after the launch pair,.... Heritage which as I ah e heard as a in

Again the Guo color way is a PE,..... Meaning their is another colorway,.... As for the Heritage colorway,.... The reason why that shoe wasn't shown is because of an iridescent tint on the toe box leather,.... It will be University Red /University Red and black, the Jumpman logo will be black with a red sole
So was the ps shown earlier in the thread close?

So was the ps shown earlier in the thread close?
They showed that shoe to show that some PE, will be for a direct player, if you look then up on IG, right now you will see Rip Hamilton got a pair if PE, they are not that custom, but they have his log and number, still boneless a PE!!!! Guo logo is on the tongue of his PE, Just like previous years when they dropped his shoe online, but have you seen a pair of his shoe go on sale anywhere?!! Doesn't happen?!!

As for the pair that will be a Collab,... Many say it's inspired by MJ suits.... And as I said a Collab means someone from outside is handling some touches to the shoe,..... And if you look back I posted the Bijan catalog pic of MJ and Bijan together in suits.... Meaning we will get a more premium setup on a shoe that's all about upscale and luxury?!? ,... Likely leather and suede embroidery,... Two-tone likely black suede and black leather with white or gold touches to sell the upscale move,.... Ok essence we will get a 39 Premium?!? Wouldn't be surprised if Jordan Brand drops a exclusive matching 9 also?!?

They showed that shoe to show that some PE, will be for a direct player, if you look then up on IG, right now you will see Rip Hamilton got a pair if PE, they are not that custom, but they have his log and number, still boneless a PE!!!! Guo logo is on the tongue of his PE, Just like previous years when they dropped his shoe online, but have you seen a pair of his shoe go on sale anywhere?!! Doesn't happen?!!

As for the pair that will be a Collab,... Many say it's inspired by MJ suits.... And as I said a Collab means someone from outside is handling some touches to the shoe,..... And if you look back I posted the Bijan catalog pic of MJ and Bijan together in suits.... Meaning we will get a more premium setup on a shoe that's all about upscale and luxury?!? ,... Likely leather and suede embroidery,... Two-tone likely black suede and black leather with white or gold touches to sell the upscale move,.... Ok essence we will get a 39 Premium?!? Wouldn't be surprised if Jordan Brand drops an exclusive matching 9 also?!?
I was talking about the red color you mentioned..
1717980418507.jpeg

So I went back and reread the articles from nickekicks and complex. Complex alluded to a university light blue colorway that wasn’t shown along with the heritage colorway. It was poorly written. Anyway, of the 7 color ways we see, I don’t think the Guo release counts here in the US. So we see 7 but of the 7, only 6 are releasing here since the Guo is a China exclusive according to complex/Brendan Dune. So that’s 6 colorways plus the heritage, university blue and collab. That makes 9.

So I went back and reread the articles from nickekicks and complex. Complex alluded to a university light blue colorway that wasn’t shown along with the heritage colorway. It was poorly written. Anyway, of the 7 color ways we see, I don’t think the Guo release counts here in the US. So we see 7 but of the 7, only 6 are releasing here since the Guo is a China exclusive according to complex/Brendan Dune. So that’s 6 colorways plus the heritage, university blue and collab. That makes 9.
1718035735945.jpeg

I thought these were the University’s?

Back
Top Bottom