AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

went to finishline to pick up my 8.5 but damn when i took them out the box they looked crushed and the tounge was so long. I was waiting so long to pick them up but just couldnt get myself to drop 173 on something i wont be completely happy with
ohwell.gif

I got a confirmation email from footaction.com just after 11 est how are they about canceling orders? I know fnl is awful never really ordered from footaction online before

I also thought that the shoe fit a little bit smaller but i dont think teh shoe its self fits small i think the upper area of the shoe just pressed down more on the top of the foot. i think over time once you wear them they will be more comfortable and form more to the foot.. that material on the 4s are pretty tough imo. never had any of the new pairs. except for the cement iv but those were white with a diff material

Peep game. 

My foot is the Greek Morton's foot, which is the most common. People with the tapered foot probably have no problem fitting shoes others consider too small/snug. Consider that.

The square foot is normally a 'fat foot' or wide, and these people have most trouble finding their size.  Shoes are molded after the ROUNDED foot. Just for reference. 

Im getting word that their are still sizes at my local NT and HoH..

And people have already been canceling orders..

So there will be some type of restock.

No need to cave to resellers yet..

Just stay prepared for the retail opportunity.

I am a size 9.

Even if they fit small, I went with a size 9 (I can wear lebron 9 size 9, so I'll be good :nerd:)

Also, copped without any problems :smokin

Your question is silly. I said IF you would have copped then the question wouldn't be needed. 

I get it. But I didn't cop because I didn't want any other IV. Hence the reason I'm asking the length question. If the length is like that of the 2011 IIII, then I'm good. Width isn't an issue as I have pretty narrow feet. We'll see though. The only retro I've ever sized UP on is the IX and XI due to length issues. Everything else I'm an 11. Air Max I'm an 11.5. All about length.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST NOOBS WITH THEIR SIZING CHARTS AND FAKE STATISTICS.
TRY THESE ON YOURSELVES.
IF WE LOOKED AT THE POSTS FROM THIS ENTIRE THREAD, YOU WILL SEE THAT A MAJORITY OF NIKETALKERS ARE EXPRESSING THAT THE 2012 BLACK AND RED AIR JORDAN IVS FIT TRUE TO SIZE OR HALF A SIZE LARGE.
THE MAJORITY OF NIKETALKERS WHO HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR YEARS AND PROVIDE INFORMATION BEYOND HYPED RELEASES WILL TELL YOU TO EITHER COP YOUR TRUE SIZE OR GET HALF A SIZE SMALLER
AGAIN:
PLEASE DO NOT TRUST NOOBS WITH THEIR SIZING CHARTS AND FAKE STATISTICS.
FINALLY I$$ IS THAT WAY ->
NOOBS
Then we shouldn't trust what you say?

I thought noobs typed in all caps.... Bro, until you get your shoe game on my level, I wouldn't throw around the word noob wily nily. You know nothing about me, and until you come to L.A. and peep my collection, you will continue to know nothing. So if you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion, then

AGITATE THE GRAVEL.

(means 'kick rocks')

I also thought that the shoe fit a little bit smaller but i dont think teh shoe its self fits small i think the upper area of the shoe just pressed down more on the top of the foot. i think over time once you wear them they will be more comfortable and form more to the foot.. that material on the 4s are pretty tough imo. never had any of the new pairs. except for the cement iv but those were white with a diff material
mine fitted real snug too at 10.5 kinda like my retro 11's. but my other 4's from this year fit with wiggly room for my toes

I thought these would sell fast like last year Black Cement 3.

These are sitting everywhere. I guess people have slow down a bit

I find these to fit a fit snug in the toe area, anyone else noticing this? Trying to figure out if I should size up a .5..
I noticed this too. Quick fix if you don't really care. Pull out the insoles and get thinner ones. I don't know why I didn't try this before I sold my cements earlier this this year. .

I get it. But I didn't cop because I didn't want any other IV. Hence the reason I'm asking the length question. If the length is like that of the 2011 IIII, then I'm good. Width isn't an issue as I have pretty narrow feet. We'll see though. The only retro I've ever sized UP on is the IX and XI due to length issues. Everything else I'm an 11. Air Max I'm an 11.5. All about length.
The length is fine. 

To use my Military Blues as a model (because they are my only size 11), they are snug on top of the foot (like where the shoe strings are), and if I wear them for, let's say 3-4 hours, my pinky toe hurts. Doesn't happen with my Fire Reds (11.5) and my Breds fit exactly the same as the FR. The Breds feel tougher though, and that's because of the garbage leather the 2012 FRs were made with. 

Length on Breds is fine, but I went a half size up. If you have the Cavs that should give you a better idea...If by 2011 4s you mean the DBs, then it's exactly the same. 

Last edited:
My mother drove me and 3 my friends to get the Bred 4s and everyone got there pair except me :frown:. Finish line had the most unorganized line ever they had people wait outside the store around it and then the manager called us over and said form an organized line the last people that came were the first few people in line! The second man in line took my size 11. All my friends got there tts but one went .5 up, i however just missed out :frown: I've been excited for this release for months and now I don't even want leave my house all weekend.

Then we shouldn't trust what you say?

I thought noobs typed in all caps.... Bro, until you get your shoe game on my level, I wouldn't throw around the word noob wily nily. You know nothing about me, and until you come to L.A. and peep my collection, you will continue to know nothing. So if you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion, then

AGITATE THE GRAVEL.

(means 'kick rocks')

OK FAMB, U A SNEAKER GAWD. ALL PRAISE BE TO DA SNEAKER PAPI LORD OF ALL JORDANS

LMAO AT DUDE CALLING ME NOOBS BUT NOT KNOWING NADA ABOUT MEMPHIS MODE BEING ACTIVIATED

Last edited:
If you can venture out to your local shoe store...I just copped a pair at finishline and the guy said they have a FSR. And it's not like this is the middle of nowhere

high unemployment in philly.

You ain't lying. I wonder how many people didn't have a good thanksgiving with their fam but went out and copped these this morning?:smh:

Lucky I work for the school district so i had off and plenty of time to drive around.

My sz 10 just hit ebay. Hopefully I can maybe get 220 for them so that mine are only $80 bucks.

Got mine on Eastbay ...size 13 around 10:45.  Kept hitting "Add to Cart" until they finally went in.  Called FNL and cancelled my order with them.  The girl on the phone was sweet...took care of my request right away.  She said it takes 24 hours to show its cancelled...my order was still in the "processing" phase so she said it should be all set.  She said there is always a chance that the warehouse doesnt see its cancelled in time, and they'll ship them anyways.  May not be a big deal since they only charged $18 to my credit card anyway. 

Got a matching pair for my son on Eastbay too....he's just 8 months right now, so I got a pair for him to wear when he's about 3.  So he'll be the freshest kid in the preschool

OK FAMB, U A SNEAKER GAWD. ALL PRAISE BE TO DA SNEAKER PAPI LORD OF ALL JORDANS

LMAO AT DUDE CALLING ME NOOBS BUT NOT KNOWING NADA ABOUT MEMPHIS MODE BEING ACTIVIATED
How much younger and younger are parents giving their children a computer these days...?

I mean, when I was 13 I had power rangers that could combine into a MegaZord...

These fit exactly right for ME. Exactly how they should fit. The WC were definitely larger than these.

This whole size debate is null and void. Until you try them on for yourself, don't listen to anyone. Extremely relieved I stayed TTS for ME. Felt so damn good.

Back
Top Bottom