AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Complaining about the thread underneath the insoles? Almost every if not all Jordan's iii-vi will have longer pieces of thread under the insoles. You might regret trimming them too short later on. It's there to keep the toebox tight. Guess not many in here ever have done a sole swap and know how important that thread is.

Fo reals. Some euro sites are legit though. Just gotta know which ones to hit that submit button.
First time ordering from that site?

yeah I'm used to ordering from SNS but they marked it up which is really weird cause they usually don't mark up GR Jordans.

I saw jstar do a video on them so I assumed they're legit/get to you in a reasonable amount of time but I guess not.

almost a month later. and they're STILL not here for a week at most.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Get ready to pay custom fees......... for sure.
ack I keep missing these restocks
I don't think these are restocks..... more like returns or leftover pairs from stores.

Eastbay finally sent me a replacment. They sent me the wrong size 10 which I sent back anyone looking for  that size check with them on tursday of friday. 

I just walked into Finishline today and copped a pair size 9 
smokin.gif
 I tried copping online but had no luck. Was at the mall picking up an HDMI cable and saw a pair on display. I asked them if they actually had any in stock and she went in the back and grabbed me a pair. Feels good man.

Did anyone order from Crookedtongue or end? How'd you get rid of the VAT charge? All I saw on their site was US customers get a 20% discount but there's no code to put in.

Did anyone order from Crookedtongue or end? How'd you get rid of the VAT charge? All I saw on their site was US customers get a 20% discount but there's no code to put in.

It does it automatically. You don't need a code.

LOL of course people are putting new insoles in these, and any other IV.  IV's are the most uncomfortable, non cushioned shoe ever.  Throw in that the new insoles help increase the life of the shoe.... I feel sorry for the flintstone foot that thinks this shoe isn't in need of a new insole, that thing has had a rough life.

that's because you probably never owned a pair of 99s. 99s had great cushioning and was comfortable.

Last edited:
almost a month later. and they're STILL not here for a week at most.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Yeah man, you really have to expect they will get checked by customs. Intl shipping takes a while. And it's not a joke, especially since you ordered them from a different continent.

that's because you probably never owned a pair of 99s. 99s had great cushioning and was comfortable.
Ya I did.  They were comfortable for 4's, and 4's only.  The 06's and 12's are awful.  And any year release is awful compared to a shoe with good cushioning, much less great cushioning.  Multiple shoes from every year these released have a lot better cushioning and are much more comfortable. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom