AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

reminds me of

Hey guys, I returned my breds to eastbay and they received them on friday... When should I expect a refund? Have any of you made a return to eastbay before?

quality on my left pair is top notch
my right pair cracked on the first wear :lol:

other than the cracking which isnt a surprise the rest of the quality isnt bad

even my black cements didnt crack on the first wear cmon son.. :smh:

Last edited:
Last edited:
LOL AT PEOPLE THINKING THAT SOUTH AFRICA IS ON SOME WERE DA LION KING AND HYENAS CHILL AT.

KINDA LIKE WHEN PEOPLE ARE LIKE LOLWUT YEEZYS IN SPAIN OR GREECE.

LOL AT PEOPLE THINKING THAT SOUTH AFRICA IS ON SOME WERE DA LION KING AND HYENAS CHILL AT.

KINDA LIKE WHEN PEOPLE ARE LIKE LOLWUT YEEZYS IN SPAIN OR GREECE.

TRUST I KNOW THAT. I'M 100% NIGERIAN.

IT'S STILL FUNNY THAT THIS IS WHAT IT HAS BECOME.

UNHEARD OF 5 YEARS AGO.

I KNOW.

U KNOW WHAT IM WAITING FOR THOUGH?

EARLY RELEASE SITES BASED IN EU AND AFRICA.

THEN WE WILL B COMPLETELY SCREWED.

FOR THE DUDE WHO COPPED FROM SOUTH AFRICA LOL, IM ASSUMING SHELFLIFE. DID U CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE?

decided to break out my iv's over the weekend for a quick BWW dinner :D

came back to my door kicked in :smh:

ill bounce back tho... cant keep a good man down

Hey guys, I returned my breds to eastbay and they received them on friday... When should I expect a refund? Have any of you made a return to eastbay before?
It can take up to 3-5 business days for us to process a return once it has been delivered to us, due to the holiday season. If you want us to check on your return, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

I've been hella busy at work to post lately, but I got my IVs last week from the DSG restock. They arrived two days ahead of schedule, too.
glasses.gif

I went half a size down like I did with the other IVs and they fit fine. They do seem to run a little smaller than the other releases, though.

I now have all the IVs I wanted this year (passed on the Fire Reds and unsure on the Thunders).
pimp.gif

Gotta keep this short, so I'll just say the Cavs were the best IVs this year in terms of quality.

Last edited:
Hey eastbay ray, i got a question for you....

is the tag with the "jumpman flight" on this jacket black like in the picture or does it actually match the pants?

thanks

decided to break out my iv's over the weekend for a quick BWW dinner
happy.gif

came back to my door kicked in
mean.gif

DAMN homie! 
mean.gif
 Sorry to hear that. Had that happen to me twice in my life. One of the worst feelings ever. Hope the best for you man. They take any of your kicks? 

decided to break out my iv's over the weekend for a quick BWW dinner :D

came back to my door kicked in :smh:

DAMN homie! :smh:  Sorry to hear that. Had that happen to me twice in my life. One of the worst feelings ever. Hope the best for you man. They take any of your kicks? 

a laundry list of kicks fam :smh: ... not including the jewelry, ps3,laptop & touchpad

gs blk/red xi
gs white/red xii
gs blk/red xiii
concord xi
cool gray xi
metallic v
white cement iv
blk cement iii(cdp)
white/blk xii (cdp)
db vi
solar yeezy
blk/white/red xiii
gmp vii
blk/red 1
oly vi

Damn bro that's terrible news.

Wish you the best of luck to get back did you contact the police or anything; was there anything they could do about it?

Damn bro, that sucks. Hopefully you'll bounce back quick.Curious to know what part of Chicago you stay at?

a laundry list of kicks fam :smh: ... not including the jewelry, ps3,laptop & touchpad
gs blk/red xi
gs white/red xii
gs blk/red xiii
concord xi
cool gray xi
metallic v
white cement iv
blk cement iii(cdp)
white/blk xii (cdp)
db vi
solar yeezy
blk/white/red xiii
gmp vii
blk/red 1
oly vi
Sorry to hear this...
Not for nothing, it sounds like someone who knew you. Most thieves don't go for kicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom