AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I say 5/7/14 for the 25th anniversary of The Shot.
I'm going with this date also... Can't wait for the '89 Black Cement 4s to be announced! That day will hurt my wallet so much... 
nerd.gif

Damn got me all excited when this thread was bump. Until I saw the date... They need a restock, I need me a pair so bad. Reseller want 300 for something gonna crack once I put my feet in smh.

You guys like the black 3s more or the black 4s? I got the white 4s though over these...

Of course, it's just a matter of opinion...

But the Black 4's have a better fit (and i like the silhouette more).

The black 3's are iconic and look GREAT on feet but eventually turn wide because of how
they're cut (too wide imo - but the recent firereds are PERFECT).

With that said, i've actually worn the black 3's more because i was on my Kanye boner jock
for a hot minute (this was back in 2011).

But i recently took the Black 4's with me to an LA/vegas trip and even a GR like that turned a few heads.

I prefer the suede material over the leather as well...

Imagine a suede black cement 3 (or a leather black cement IV...).

Hmmm...

Hold me.

Please me.

Lol there you go

Now we have to see some pics of the black cements with leather instead of nubuck/durabuck

Last edited:
with all this paint cracking report makes me nervous, must be the reason it took me while to pull the trigger on these, my white cements 4's  no problems with the paint yet, just found a pair of blk cements for $130.00 minor paint chipping on the mid sole heel white part, nothing anglus wont fix, all in all I think it was a good buy..cheers

I'm sure every shoe is different, but personally, my WCs haven't cracked yet and my BC cracked after the 3rd wear...
Just simple, casual wears too :nerd:
I was hoping there was a correlation. Because my WCIVs are holding up nice. After at least 70 wears I only have an inch and a half long hairline crack

Worn my WC IVs about 15 times, got 5 wears on the BC IVs and so far no cracking or chipping on either, knock on wood!

Just scrolling around while at work and saw this, yeah sorry for the bump. So thirsty for these shoes!! I would be way to pumped if an 89 release happened next year. Talk about hole in pocket...my wallet would then drop to the ground and then burn a hole in the dang ground. 

I'm pretty sure Nike's next trick in brainwashing urban culture will be throwing Nike air back onto Air Jordan 1-6. I'm all in!! Lol

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Nike's next trick in brainwashing urban culture will be throwing Nike air back onto Air Jordan 1-6. I'm all in!! Lol

I don't think it makes much of a difference, Nike Air or Jumpman, they'll sell regardless, no brainwashing necessary... Jordan should've given us the Nike Air a long long time ago when us old guys had an appreciation for the shoes vs. the hype of today

^Pretty much on point. Check ebay for the NA WCIIIs. You can buy them for not much more than the 2011 WCIIIs. Doesnt seem to make a difference to most people. I feel like newer sneakerheads, for the most part, don't even care.

Last edited:

After 20+ wears they finally started chipping smh

Will angelus paint work well?

Last edited:
dear god i knew i shouldnt have come in here :x
Same feeling fam! :lol: the fact that these shoes came out last year and seeing people's pairs in that condition :x its crazy and almost makes me not want to wear my pair anymore cause of it. I would rather invest in some lightly worn 99s instead of this retro :smh:

Back
Top Bottom