AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Anyone know anywhere in Broward/Hollywood Florida? I tried on NDC and my pair were only allowed in the cart for like 30 minutes while it timed out. Then tried for a few hours on FNL and had a hard time there. I got greedy and didn't realize the one pair limit. Between the time outs, missed out there too.

Broward Mall said the remaining pairs will be released after 6.

We had to line-up for guaranteed tickets thursday night; tickets were handed out at midnight. Then we had to be back at the store to pick up our pairs at 7am. The shop gave us all 30mins to claim our pairs. If you didn't pick them up by 7:30am they were put on the shelf. I like how this spot did it, it worked well for those of us who buy from this spot all the time, and for the dudes sleeping in, their pairs went into circulation after they failed to show up... From what I heard the last two days, the black/red XI will see more and more spots going to some form of ticket system.

ordered on eastbay like 1030...went to greenspoint saw them in person and grabbed a other pair

Anyone know anywhere in Broward/Hollywood Florida? I tried on NDC and my pair were only allowed in the cart for like 30 minutes while it timed out. Then tried for a few hours on FNL and had a hard time there. I got greedy and didn't realize the one pair limit. Between the time outs, missed out there too.
Broward Mall said the remaining pairs will be released after 6.
Hit up west palm malls, im sure they have

do you guys think the Bred XIs will be like this? I havent copped Jordans on release day since the Aqua 8s

Where is that Tracy Morgan gif when you need it?

Hell no. Everyone will be more than ready for those.

tracey-jordan-nope.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
I wonder why there wasn't a hype as last years cement 3's hopefully J brand finally heard our demands

i slept well stuffed, woke up at 11 drove to the DTRL in PG mall and copped 2 10.5 pairs at 12:30pm....very easy indeed

Man, if anyone missed out, you were definitely not serious about these/ slept on them. No reason why you couldnt cop if you truely wanted them. Easiest sought after cop ever for me. Luckily reseller price are low and this is a resellers FLOP.

grabbed these earlier like around a lil after 8am. my girl bought me these. another easy release & this is how it should be like da good ol days. i was a lil surprised tho it wasn't a bigger turn out. i guess everyone was still sleep or hungiver from turkey day.

I'm keeping HOPE that with all the violence in previous releases production for future Js are going to be on the all time HIGH!

Is it me or were the Black Cement 3s more popular last year?
Seemed like online stores still sold out in the first 2 or 3 minutes, then would randomly have sizes available. I remember last year I ordered the Cements from Footlocker and was on that timer / waitlist garbage for 2 hours :x :x. I live in NY so I'm not even trying to deal with going to stores.

All the "easy release" posts are funny. Glad it was easy for you but you can see how a lot had trouble trying to order these :smh:.

Last edited:
Lol I don't understand this ease and lack of hype you guys talking about... The shoe is basically sold out in LA and online.

For everyone who said the tongue on the Bred 4s is bad... No. Just no.

Here are mine, with comparison pics. (Don't mind the Kilroys under the table. Those are my gf's)

The Militaries are 'normal' and the Fire Reds are shin guards. Big difference. The Bred 4 tounges are fine. 

Man, if anyone missed out, you were definitely not serious about these/ slept on them. No reason why you couldnt cop if you truely wanted them. Easiest sought after cop ever for me. Luckily reseller price are low and this is a resellers FLOP.
I'm disappointed. And I'd agree. I have a daughter in the hospital and drove down from Tampa to see her during the holiday. So I couldn't do the ticket in Tampa or Fort Lauderdale. And the newspaper came this mor ing to talk to us about my daughters medical situation. So the choice is a pair of shoes or my daughter. I did want a pair though.

damb man after seeing all these pics im upset i overslept this morning >: >:

Waitiing until 6 to go to my local footaction to see if theres any leftovers...

hope i am not breaking any rules here (just trying to help a fellow NTer) but if anyone located in NJ needs a 10.5 hit my pm ASAP. long story short my cousin has a extra 10.5 ticket for Jersey Gardens Mall someone else didn't bring da money to purchase da kicks.

Back
Top Bottom