Air Jordan 4 Flyknit - June 14 2019 - $220

Jordan 4 flyknit on Lapstone and Hammer for $154...
Code: JULY4

https://www.lapstoneandhammer.com/collections/jordan/products/air-jordan-4-flyknit-university-red

20190703_192823.jpg

daaamn im tempted.....but i have a feeling they gonna go lower

So what’s the story with the volt pair and the orange pair? Those are the only two I was even interested in. Pairs are on StockX but I haven’t seen any official release.

So what’s the story with the volt pair and the orange pair? Those are the only two I was even interested in. Pairs are on StockX but I haven’t seen any official release.

Europe/Asia/Africa-specific, I believe, and the Blue and Red were North America?

Also, LH30 code at Lapstone & Hammer again to get the Red pair for $154. Just bit the bullet and snagged a pair. Can't wait to customize 'em a bit.

Europe/Asia/Africa-specific, I believe, and the Blue and Red were North America?

Also, LH30 code at Lapstone & Hammer again to get the Red pair for $154. Just bit the bullet and snagged a pair. Can't wait to customize 'em a bit.

Yeah, figured this out after I posted. I wound up getting the orange pair for retail from SNS (got the very last size 13 they had and it was cheaper than StockX so I can't complain) but I've yet to find the volt pair for a decent price anywhere. Ugh.

They need to drop these in either black or grey

Agreed. I actually liked the concept, but could never do the colorways that they dropped. Need something more subtle like black/grey. Would also like to see if they can do something other than monochrome; not sure how good that would look though. And while they're at it, they should make it a protro with zoom air and react foam; these would be great all day wear 4s.

Prices skyrocketed on these things why do you suppose? Never seen in person, anyone still rocking there’s? I was tempted to buy the Orange before I saw the prices. How much more uncomfortable are these compared to IVs with leather. Reason I ask is when I’ve bought Nike Zoom Vapors with Flyknit they were more uncomfortable.

Prices skyrocketed on these things why do you suppose? Never seen in person, anyone still rocking there’s? I was tempted to buy the Orange before I saw the prices. How much more uncomfortable are these compared to IVs with leather. Reason I ask is when I’ve bought Nike Zoom Vapors with Flyknit they were more uncomfortable.

Had the blue and red for a minute, but ended up selling them (well before prices went up). I thought they felt and looked great, as far as shape, etc, and I love my Flyknit 1s, but I just couldn't do the monochromatic thing. If they would have done classic colorways or at least some white on the midsole, I would have worn them to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom