Air Jordan 4 Lightning LS legit check

Real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just got these Air Jordan 4 Lightning LS from 2006, and I want to make sure they are authentic. Can someone verify for me?

I would understand why these are fake, because of the skinnier jump man logo. But your lucky you got a real pair of lightning 4s, hope this helped dude.

I traded DS sz 11 3lab5 metallic, worn xmas lebron 11 sz 10.5 and $150. I noticed the skinnier jumpman logo, so I was questioning the legitimacy. Do you think they are real though?

Well I have a couple pairs of these and everything seems to match up, mine are just a bit lighter but that's becsuse I took them out of the box like 2 times so yours is just a tad older I guess

Does the box label on yours have clear ridges on the right side because mine looks like it was flat before, but then someone peeled it so it looks like it has ridges now. Could this be a sign of a fake?

I checked with another retro box, and the ridges on the lightning box look more unnatural than the one on my infrared 11 box. Then again, the box is older, so it could be different or the ridges could have worn down over time. I honestly ain't sure. lol

Well I have lots of retro boxes and the older ones look more worn out and flat because of its age like my og flint 13s they're not looking the same as the sport blue 6s I copped like 2 months ago when they released. So it could just be over time, it does look like you have a legit shoe though.

Do you know if the stars on the outsole are supposed to look as big as mine because I saw a video and the guy said that this model has flatter ones when mine aren't too flat

I mean i think the guy in the vid was talking about the 2006 ones, because the video was made before the second release. I think youre right though, because everything else seems to look legit except maybe for the skinny jumpman on the tongue of mine. Are yours like this dude?

IMHO these are the new fakes made to look like the 06' release.. sloppy build the tongue tag is off, as well as tongue seems a bit short, the 3 different yellows used in the materials is the biggest tell for these new fakes..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom