Air Jordan 4 Retro 2012 Fake Check

I dont have any knowledge on Jordan's. Im more of a Air Max 90 type of guy.

My girl bought me these and she told me she got them for cheap. I asked how cheap and she told me $150, they retail $160 plus tax. Now a days people ask for way over retail. I tried to do some research online. Still unsure. Wondering if you more experienced people on Jordan's can help me out. Thanks to all those who help out...

Also wondering if these fit true to size ? I'm a 10 or 10.5

Last edited:
they look legit to me but i need to get a legitcheck on everything i buy so i can feel 100 percent positive, id say paying less is legit since right now this shoe has been restocked several times, i have checked eastbay, champs, finish line and have bought 3 pair of size 12 in the past 3 weeks, so if she got them off craigslist or someone they know, the buyer could have bought on cc and needed cash, happens all the time to sneakerheads

Legit bro. Mesh looks good, has the heel bump. Looks like someone tried em on cause they aren't factory laced. These usually run a little big from my experience but 10/10.5 wont feel like much of a difference. I think your girl got em for so cheap cause they're either slightly used or because there are so many of them on the market at the moment and someone was just trying to sell em.

Legit.

Heel bump present,netting size and pattern are good,toe box's shape is on point and good stitching on the tongue.

Last edited:
Tito they've always been like this because back in the day people would fold the tongue over and it'd read upright

LEGIT

Hi, I'm looking to buy these Jordan 4's and wanted your guys opinion on whether they are genuine or fake. I have looked up the code and seems to say its a 2006 release.

Any help would be much appreciated.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Hi, I'm looking to buy these Jordan 4's and wanted your guys opinion on whether they are genuine or fake. I have looked up the code and seems to say its a 2006 release.

Any help would be much appreciated.
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom