AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO WNTR

I was in on these on the first initial picture..now I’m on the fence with the clearer pictures..it’s funny cuz it’s usually the other way around :lol:

6C3CAF47-BA8F-4BA3-ACE1-E608C9977218.jpeg

These one of them colorways i would regret not coppin after they sell out, im usually an og only guy but these will be had .

What’s killing it for me to cop ASAP is this whole “winterize” thing. They added extra padding? The material will be stiffer? I gotta see these in hand before I cop. I wish this colorway was on a regular retro. Regular retro these might have been classics down the line like how the cool grey or the Oreo fours had been...

What’s killing it for me to cop ASAP is this whole “winterize” thing. They added extra padding? The material will be stiffer? I gotta see these in hand before I cop. I wish this colorway was on a regular retro. Regular retro these might have been classics down the line like how the cool grey or the Oreo fours had been...
yes. and usually more rugged for winter snow, rain, nasty weather. i still dig them

Back
Top Bottom