Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

I don't have self restraint so I will cop
Bottom line. 
laugh.gif

I've only bought foams and some $37 air maxes this year..  i tried to get brons, but sold out

next month will be the true test

Last edited:
Not a problem, one of my favorite pairs is my wolf grey 5s and I swear the bottoms look like someone pissed in a slightly used bong and then froze it.
your money spend it how you won't,like it buy it own it ...We got A lot of heat dropping,I wont be copping every jay that comes out!!! just the Ones I Want...Got my 8s, won't miss dez at all,enjoy your pair...

Last edited:
For what's it's worth I looked closely at one of the kids sizes (sz 7) with my buddy, a long time FL employee and sneaker collector.
Both of us thought material wasn't suede, perhaps nubuck. Bottom line - it was not good.
The dye job was poor, some areas darker than others, had that washed out appearance and left a lot to be desired.

Moreover, I cannot speak for the men's sizes but hopefully they are not the same material.
I decided to pass on these not just because of the quality but because of the gold accents which I didn't like.

Pics? And the grape 5s arent suede.
nubuck my bad and no pics. I went to visit family in another state and the finish line didn't want to let me see them but gave in. They made sure I didn't take any pics. The videos show what I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom