Air Jordan 4 SE “Sashiko”

So sweet! So many people hate these, but they're one of my favorite now. Can't wait to break them out; still working on that mental barrier of the white/translucent outsole getting ugly, but that'll pass...And....need somewhere to go other than groceries or UPS run....heh.

Where'd you acquire from?

It's cool, then it will just match the rest of the shoe. :wink:

Anyway just giving you a hard time, congrats on actually liking a sneaker because it's unique and not just because it's over hyped like so many other people/shoes.

77590B92-E31D-40D4-9F26-B6D128FF6867.jpeg
8534F151-6B18-4E7C-AC58-D25910FC6C7D.jpeg
00414389-9C2A-468E-A2F9-1CCEFF646560.jpeg

I loved these from the start. I know it might seem backwards but I'm a massive Pistons fan so any Jordan shoe with blue, red, and white, I'm interested. Couldn't believe they never dropped in the U.S. and I waited quite a while thinking maybe we'd eventually get a release.

Finally pulled the trigger and got a pair, they came in the mail today. Size 13 in these wasn't cheap but I had to do it. IVs are one of my favorite models and I just loved these right away. Might have to double up if I can find a good deal on another pair.

I loved these from the start. I know it might seem backwards but I'm a massive Pistons fan so any Jordan shoe with blue, red, and white, I'm interested. Couldn't believe they never dropped in the U.S. and I waited quite a while thinking maybe we'd eventually get a release.

Finally pulled the trigger and got a pair, they came in the mail today. Size 13 in these wasn't cheap but I had to do it. IVs are one of my favorite models and I just loved these right away. Might have to double up if I can find a good deal on another pair.

Congrats! I absolutely love these as well. I don't double up, but for those who do, these are the ones to do it on. These are unlikely to ever retro, EVER!

I love that they're so special and unique but with no hype.

[Not that anyone cares ;-)....but hopefully some Sashiko enthusiasts still in this thread.] I unDS'd today. For some reason the mental barrier was high to unDS these for some reason. Maybe b/c it's highly unlikely these would ever retro ever again. Slick milky outsole is "ruined" (i.e. not perfect)....but at least now I can enjoy wearing them. Can't stand when shoes just sit and rot in my closet.

Really liking these. Would like to replace the red laces with the same blue from the other, but have yet to figure that out.

[Not that anyone cares ;-)....but hopefully some Sashiko enthusiasts still in this thread.] I unDS'd today. For some reason the mental barrier was high to unDS these for some reason. Maybe b/c it's highly unlikely these would ever retro ever again. Slick milky outsole is "ruined" (i.e. not perfect)....but at least now I can enjoy wearing them. Can't stand when shoes just sit and rot in my closet.

Really liking these. Would like to replace the red laces with the same blue from the other, but have yet to figure that out.

Nice! UnDSed mine back in June at a relatively casual outdoor wedding I went to. I love them!

PXL_20210612_193540356~2.jpg

We still here lurking in the shadows. Wear mine often. Sleek underrated Jordan 4... So underrated in fact that I've had people ask me what type of Jordan is that you're wearing? And did I swap the laces like this. These not dropping state side could be the reason. However these did make it to the outlets in Chicago ie Unbreakable kicks vid from way back...

20210803_170942.jpg
20210803_172649.jpg
20210803_172537.jpg
20210803_172600.jpg

Nice. 100% agreed re. under the radar. Had they been a Travis, Fragment, or AMM colab there would have been a ton of hype. I missed that video...how did they end up in a Chicago outlet when they didn't release in the US?

So I'm the only one truly enthusiastic and thinking about these....heh. I can't find any appropriate blue laces. Even replacing both with something new the blue won't look good.

IF anyone wants to trade for the red laces (MY Red for YOUR Blue), please let me know....thank you!!

Bumping this again ;-). Anyone figure out a decent blue lace replacement? Red is a bit loud for me. I feel like the navy laces I've seen online won't work; anyone tried anything? Anyone who prefers more of a pop want to trade. your blue for my red lace? Cheers.

To each their own of course. These are one of my favorite Retro+ 4s and have remained out of the box in constant rotation, and people compliment them all the time. They're very original/unique. Just wish they had given us an extra set of ocean/red laces as I would prefer not to use the red laces.

Side note, if you hate these so much, why are you in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom