Air Jordan 4 SE “Sashiko”

That shape...yikes. Um, maybe it's just his feet? Uh

1602383182065.png

If these had a certain rappers name associated with them this thread would be 200 pages and everyone would be hyping these up.
I dont even think Pac could sell these. For real. These have a better chance in Walmart for Christmas season in the kids aisle.

Ain't hit an END raffle in years but i woke up to a W on these. That END tax gonna hurt but im looking forward to seeing these in person

Was able to hit on a pair for my wife As a holiday gift during the Euro release early this morning. She’s learned sashiko this year and loved the look of these when the photos first leaked. I just wish they had NA on the back.

For some reason I thought these were dropping next year and missed it. I think they're unique. Not liking the red laces, and would probably swap out for blue though.

Perhaps if I wait long enough I could trade one of FR4s or Jubilee 11s I have for these....? Is NT buy and sell the best way to trade? There's always a trust factor with trading that makes me nervous.

Given the lack of interest (from the thread size), I'm surprised these are reseller for so much.

Back
Top Bottom