Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

Yikes, one of the Shoepalace that I went to yesterday said we don't need your size for the Jordan 4 raffle. They will call you if your raffle ticket gets picked. I guess if they call you (which I doubt) you'll just state what size you want. Gonna go back today and enter another round of raffle for the same Shoepalace. Will have 12 raffle entries in total hopefully one winning entry.

Yikes, one of the Shoepalace that I went to yesterday said we don't need your size for the Jordan 4 raffle. They will call you if your raffle ticket gets picked. I guess if they call you (which I doubt) you'll just state what size you want. Gonna go back today and enter another round of raffle for the same Shoepalace. Will have 12 raffle entries in total hopefully one winning entry.
No size :lol: what the hell... surprised they didn’t say “we don’t need your size... or your name or your number”

Yeah, I did the same thing for the Fire red 4, Midnight navy 1, and Mocha 1. Ended up winning the raffle for the Fire red 4 and Midnight navy 1. I just use a different number.
Damn. They recognize me and before I even get to the counter, managers will say, "Hey, weren't you here yesterday?" I'm assuming it's only one per person so I've never tried.

Literally just got an email that my EA pair has been shipped!

1614142564890.gif

I hope not as I've had quite a bit of success with their raffles. Usually, their raffles would be up 1.5 weeks before the release, and then the Monday before the release you would find out if you won.

Still no FNL raffle? Carmines raffle was like a 1 day raffle, is that their new format?

Back
Top Bottom