Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

The 3 craziest resale price boosts I've seen recently were True Blue 3s, Black Cat 4s, and Cool Gray 4s

When True Blues with Nike Air dropped in 2016 they were at my mall for at least 1 month in decent amount of sizes. Now sell for $400 in my size(11)

Black cats in 2020 were an easy cop for most and even were available in malls for minimum of 2-3 days after release. Even remember them being available on FNL app for that entire day in almost every size. Now they're $500 in my size

Cool Gray 4s I copped with ease. Were available at the mall the entire weekend in most sizes. People were crying "bricks." Now they're $400
I copped 1 pair of each and was laughing at cats that’s doubled up(some even tripled)…I was fool wildin for that.

I copped 1 pair of each and was laughing at cats that’s doubled up(some even tripled)…I was fool wildin for that.

my brother copped the black cats because he had em back in the day. He got his pair and was underwhelmed by them and turned them into beaters almost immediately because his mindset was he can always cop again for a decent price. Now they're $500 and he's not getting a pair anytime soon lol

The 3 craziest resale price boosts I've seen recently were True Blue 3s, Black Cat 4s, and Cool Gray 4s

When True Blues with Nike Air dropped in 2016 they were at my mall for at least 1 month in decent amount of sizes. Now sell for $400 in my size(11)

Black cats in 2020 were an easy cop for most and even were available in malls for minimum of 2-3 days after release. Even remember them being available on FNL app for that entire day in almost every size. Now they're $500 in my size

Cool Gray 4s I copped with ease. Were available at the mall the entire weekend in most sizes. People were crying "bricks." Now they're $400
I used to wait for Eastbay to allow you to use coupons on Js. They would allow this after awhile or if there was a restock. Good old days where I would try everything under the sun to cop below retail. Now I enter raffles and pray to 37 deities to cop at retail.

Lone footlocker win. All I needed. Straight to feet.
063D9BC1-2D39-401E-86A3-1342BE6A34BA.jpeg

Good lawd!!! :wow: 🔥🔥🔥

my brother copped the black cats because he had em back in the day. He got his pair and was underwhelmed by them and turned them into beaters almost immediately because his mindset was he can always cop again for a decent price. Now they're $500 and he's not getting a pair anytime soon lol
Mine are getting beat too…Only thing I would change is cop more pairs to keep running through. If I like shoes…they gettin worked no matter how much they’re worth.

I was able to snag these off snkrs. Back to back SNKRS wins, very first time. I’ll take it.

Hopefully, they ship it sooner than later. The cool grey 3’s from last week still hasn’t shipped.

before these 2 wins did you buy an of shoes off the app ?
also if you dont mind me asking did you win off your phone ipad or computer ?

Not a bad looking shoe in person will say from the 2 pairs I have one has a more silverish glitter look

Attachments

• 39099833-54CC-4D92-B73B-9DD6D22D9AA6.jpeg
    39099833-54CC-4D92-B73B-9DD6D22D9AA6.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 179
before these 2 wins did you buy an of shoes off the app ?
also if you dont mind me asking did you win off your phone ipad or computer ?

Snkrs app on iPhone.

I tried to win other shoes before these like neutral grey 1985 Jordan 1’s, dunks, etc. Nothing. I think the last shoes I got from snkrs app was the fire red 4 from last year and that was a shock drop.

Last 2 purchases for me on the snkrs app was last week and today. I never get early access. I only have one account.

You Guys Thinking These Will Come Down Under $300? :nerd:

Hard To Get A Gauge On Stock Levels For This One.

Might Just Put That Towards Neutral Grey's And Hold Off On These For Now. That Mentality Usually Doesn't End Very Well For 4's Tho :lol:

It seems like these are a hit or miss for us.... either we love it love it or hate it hate it 🤣

I lied I didn’t try everywhere
I only tried snkrs then mashed atc on FTL for about 2 min then gave up

Can’t believe citygear makes you confirm on the app then make you call the store to schedule an appointment
That’s just ridiculous
“I’m sorry 8 am is all booked up can you come in at 9am?”
**** here!

The last shoe I was able to get via SNKRS was the bred XI’s in Dec of 19. It’s absolutely nuts I haven’t hit on a shoe in well over a year with about 14 attempts or so. Being a size 15 used to be no issue. Thankfully I’m in my twilight years of collecting because Nike has pushed me almost all the way out... starting to not care.

Back
Top Bottom