Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Why are they called "The Shot?"

Refers to the shot over Craig Ehlo in the playoffs. "The Drive", "The Shot" and "The Desicion". Just two words needed.
tired.gif

Not a huge fan of the colorway, i only usually cop OG colorways but as a knicks fan I would consider copping. not worth staying up for hours online or camping though IMO.

Are these a limited release?

I'm not coppin, was jw because if these are GR, they should be a relatively easy cop.

Not feeling them.. I'm usually a sucker for black / purple shoes too. Idk what it is about these that just repel me away.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

I'm not coppin, was jw because if these are GR, they should be a relatively easy cop.

Not feeling them.. I'm usually a sucker for black / purple shoes too. Idk what it is about these that just repel me away.
ohwell.gif
Probably because they aren't black and purple 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by spizike231

ohwell.gif
Probably because they aren't black and purple 
roll.gif
they looked like that to me in the picture I saw a page or two ago. Oh well, maybe I glanced too fast.

Even more reason to pass.
smile.gif

I need these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hope they r not too limited or just east coast exclusive, they will go hard with a blue Durant Jersey even tho shoes look blue but r purple

Will be trying to get these, people will be mad when they pass on them. Unlike the royal 10's im glad I passed on those
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom