Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

For me. I hope JB uses this toe mold moving forward. I look at these as a glowing beacon for future releases......don’t F it up JB.

I would have pulled the trigger if they had my size; was refreshing all wknd to see if 10.5 popped back up, but to no avail.

These definitely going to be FCFS? I hate waking up early on Saturdays. Might just try online and call it a day.

These definitely going to be FCFS? I hate waking up early on Saturdays. Might just try online and call it a day.

Most shoes are FCFS.
The exceptions for the past few years have been AJ1 High's, AJ 11's or Limited Product where the store may only receive a size run or two.

The footstores also just go off what they perceive to be demand for an item.

EX: Black Cement 3's? App reservation.
Black Tinker 3's? FCFS.

PO

Most shoes are FCFS.
The exceptions for the past few years have been AJ1 High's, AJ 11's or Limited Product where the store may only receive a size run or two.

PO

Really? In my area almost every halfway decent GR jordan is a reserve.

Gotta time the international raffles carefully. Even if these sell out, I don't think the resell value will be high, so offloading extra raffle wins would mean taking a loss....hmm.... Think I'll do one international raffle and try for SNKRS on RD if I don't win.

Just bought this to go with the Jordan 4 what the 4
8F707D67-7C52-4E98-83CC-9D7D12E8E78E.png

The what jordan 4 matching apparel is executed well. These and the jordan 6 infrared collection are pretty good. Which is rare since most Jordan brand apparel to match the shoes kind of suck.

Seen that hoodie and had to have it. Rather have the hoodie then the jacket that matches the shoes but Like to see have the hoodie looks with the Jordan 1 fearless also thinking maybe it will go together also maybe any thoughts fam

Back
Top Bottom