Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

IMG_20191204_112701_542.jpg

Surprised these sold out on Nike. Was hoping to wait a month or two for price reduction, then hit them up on chat for a quick $70-$100 refund. Now I have to keep track of other retailers, purchase those, then return to Nike. I bet Nike took them down from the site and sent them to outlets....

Surprised these sold out on Nike. Was hoping to wait a month or two for price reduction, then hit them up on chat for a quick $70-$100 refund. Now I have to keep track of other retailers, purchase those, then return to Nike. I bet Nike took them down from the site and sent them to outlets....

Nah; these legit sold out. A lot of people slept though. These are fire; mine are coming in today.

Champs still had a FSR about a week ago. Maybe check there.

Wore mine twice this week (first time out of the box) and loving them. Don't care how unpopular they are; 4s are my GOAT and these are awesome. I put my WC4s away for the first time since launch to beat these up a bit. The WC4s never go out of rotation, so haven't seen their box for years! Despite having the white lasers and Motorsports (all other 4s are not white based), those never resulted in the WCs going out of rotation. These are straight awesome looking.

Wore mine twice this week (first time out of the box) and loving them. Don't care how unpopular they are; 4s are my GOAT and these are awesome. I put my WC4s away for the first time since launch to beat these up a bit. The WC4s never go out of rotation, so haven't seen their box for years! Despite having the white lasers and Motorsports (all other 4s are not white based), those never resulted in the WCs going out of rotation. These are straight awesome looking.
Have yet to rock mine. I have a hoodie I bought just for these so waiting to rock this outfit

So was there a good discount going on for these or they sold out frfr?...just left the app to see sold out...guessing these could have been the 1st shoe on everyone's list to pick up if they struck out on the breds!

Nah; these legit sold out. A lot of people slept though. These are fire; mine are coming in today.

Champs still had a FSR about a week ago. Maybe check there.
You know how it works ...When a sneaker has no resale value due to being a GR it’s trash in some people’s opinion. I buy what I like no matter if it’s a GR or whatever. If it’s a quality made sneaker the resale value shouldn’t determine if the shoe is fire 🔥 or not.

Yeah I def think these are flames. Idc if I saw them sitting at the mall.

Mine arrived today from finish line. One shoe had the white removed and the black one on and a pretty sizeable crease across the toe box like someone stepped in. Was also missing the Nike air hang tag. I mean I don’t care about creases, I wear my shoes and they crease naturally over time, but for real with all that? Love the shoe, but damn.

Mine arrived today from finish line. One shoe had the white removed and the black one on and a pretty sizeable crease across the toe box like someone stepped in. Was also missing the Nike air hang tag. I mean I don’t care about creases, I wear my shoes and they crease naturally over time, but for real with all that? Love the shoe, but damn.

Not to mention the shoe trees were missing.

Talked to Nike to request a price match on the new outlet price. They told me to pound sand (ultimately).

Back
Top Bottom