Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Still waiting for my windycitysole update....had an estimated delivery date of today but has yet to move past label created:emoji_angry: ....starting to wonder:emoji_thinking:

maybe their phone is disconnected cause theyre tired of dumb questions.

i can guarantee you that if these are still at FTl, or FTA or CHAMPS and you called asking some pair specific question like that, you wont get an answer. no employee is gonna go to the back and look through all the pairs in your size just to come back with an answer you might not like and end up not buying, thus wasted his time.

you may not agree with the wasted his time part, but the not going to the back and going through all pairs in your size part is true and you know it.

the customer is always right is a popular saying, but its not always true. sorry to break it to ya.

I doubt their phone is disconnected because of calls over questions for one shoe. They have a business to run, thats not a good way to conduct business (run away & hide from the customers). Its just questions & its what they get paid to do. If you don't want to look throught the boxes then say so on the phone like a man or woman, don't unhook the phone & hide like a child who knows they're doing something wrong.

Update on windycitysole purchase to everyone who ordered......FedEx just hit me with a in transit email and will be delivered tommorow direct signature required....now just hoping someone's home when they come.

Would love a tutorial to do this

E11CA5C5-C3AC-4854-BA6A-9BCE533A2375.png

I doubt their phone is disconnected because of calls over questions for one shoe. They have a business to run, thats not a good way to conduct business (run away & hide from the customers). Its just questions & its what they get paid to do. If you don't want to look throught the boxes then say so on the phone like a man or woman, don't unhook the phone & hide like a child who knows they're doing something wrong.

in a perfect world, yes, all retailers are 1 milllion % accomodating to their customers 100% of the time.

but this is 2018, in the real world....where if u try to call alotta footlockers and footstores on the morning or even throughout the entire day of a hyped release, youre gonna be dissappointed. its either gonna be a busy signal cause the phone is off the hook, or its gonna ring and no1 is gonna answer. at least thats how it is alotta times in here in NYC.

but all those people who have tried to call on release day and got nowhere with it, are all still going to go back to that company and give them their business on the next drop the following week. so having the phone off the hook, is not going to hurt them. and they know that. thats why they do it.

ive actually been in footlockers shopping, and heard the phone ringing and ringing and ringing and ringing at the register, and nobody answering. u gonna get in ya feelings about them not answering their phones.....but ya still gonna cop.

Last edited:
in a perfect world, yes, all retailers are 1 milllion % accomodating to their customers 100% of the time.

but this is 2018, in the real world....where if u try to call alotta footlockers and footstores on the morning or even throughout the entire day of a hyped release, youre gonna be dissappointed. its either gonna be a busy signal cause the phone is off the hook, or its gonna ring and no1 is gonna answer. at least thats how it is alotta times in here in NYC.

but all those people who have tried to call on release day and got nowhere with it, are all still going to go back to that company and give them their business on the next drop the following week. so having the phone off the hook, is not going to hurt them. and they know that. thats why they do it.

ive actually been in footlockers shopping, and heard the phone ringing and ringing and ringing and ringing at the register, and nobody answering. u gonna get in ya feelings about them not answering their phones.....but ya still gonna cop.
Your probably right. Must be why their phone is still off the hook.

WSS ain't footlocker and co. though :lol: you can walk in to a ftl and get your question answered if their phone is disconnected or not answered.

WSS ain't footlocker and co. though :lol: you can walk in to a ftl and get your question answered if their phone is disconnected or not answered.

depends on ya question. but in this instance, we been talking about the dude's specific question about the levis tag.

if you walk into a footlocker and ask them to check every pair in your size for specific levis tag, its most likely not gonna happen. somebody miiiiiight have free time and is nice enough to do it for ya....but im guessing likely not. thus u got no further than emailing WSS about that subject. same principle.

lotta employees be giving the stank face if you ask them to bring out 3 or 4 pair just due to something legit like QC issues.

depends on ya question. but in this instance, we been talking about the dude's specific question about the levis tag.

if you walk into a footlocker and ask them to check every pair in your size for specific levis tag, its most likely not gonna happen. thus u got no further than emailing WSS about that subject. same principle.
Prolly not on a release date when pairs are accounted for but today you would. WSS is a mom and pop compared to FTL tho as well as an unauthorized retailer. If they were good at customer service though they would already know the tag is an issue with their clientele..

Prolly not on a release date when pairs are accounted for but today you would. WSS is a mom and pop compared to FTL tho as well as an unauthorized retailer. If they were good at customer service though they would already know the tag is an issue with their clientele..

i would think they know their stuff and would have separate listings for blank tags and levis tags if they had both no? i know FTL and co might not care cuz they gotta sell at same price etc.

Footlocker ain't even have these anyways so that question is irrelevant. At this point I'm just waiting for my pair to get here and hope that they're legit lol.

i would think they know their stuff and would have separate listings for blank tags and levis tags if they had both no? i know FTL and co might not care cuz they gotta sell at same price etc.
WSS should absolutely have seperate listings as it would negate the need for a customer to contact them about it or them having to answer the phone about it.

I think you all are looking into this too much and if you really care bout getting one or the other you should just buy off of stock x.. especially since WSC knows the shoes are gonna sell at that price either way.. and I tend to agree here that WSC isn't gonna go check a bunch of shoes to see if it has blank tags or not probably will just move on to the person that doesn't care and wants the shoes either way.

Footlocker ain't even have these anyways so that question is irrelevant. At this point I'm just waiting for my pair to get here and hope that they're legit lol.

nobody said footlocker got em.

footlocker was just an example of a big company who wouldnt do it if they did get these, cause people were saying companies need to treat their customers right etc. u totally missed the point.

WSS should absolutely have seperate listings as it would negate the need for a customer to contact them about it or them having to answer the phone about it.

absolutely agree. cause imo, since theyre unauthorized, they can set diff price points for each if they wanted.

I don't think we're looking into this enough :lol: nah just having a some fun with the issue. I stand by the fact that a fly by night outfit should respond to customer questions, it's a part of doing buisness.

I don't think we're looking into this enough :lol: nah just having a some fun with the issue. I stand by the fact that a fly by night outfit should respond to customer questions, it's a part of doing buisness.
Agreed, I never contacted them figured I'd wait. But got my shipment notification earlier. So those who ordered goodluck, should be shipping soon.

I bought a pair of White Levis (with Levis tag because my blue and black pair have the Levis tag) and it got declined at StockX yesterday. Put in another bid. Hopefully I don't have to do this too often

I guess you work with numbers all day because you have zero customer service skills. I am asking a reseller if they a version of a shoe I would like to add my collection. Grow some patience bro.Patience are a virtue and will serve you well in life.
WindyCity isn't a one-man "reseller" selling online out of their parents' basement, they're formed under an LLC and have a physical retail space, which means they probably have inventory software and are filling orders as they come in. Your order isn't sitting by itself on some kitchen table waiting to go to the post office so it's a bit ridiculous to ask and expect an answer from them. And why would they or anyone answer that? There's a 50/50 shot that you either say, "oh awesome" or "oh nevermind cancel my order I don't want the blank tag."
Nah, I'm good. I've worked in a customer facing environment since college, so I'm good to go there. Thanks for the worldly advice though. I'm more amused by the fact that you want them to look through multiple pairs for the one that you ordered and tell you if it's blank or not. That's not how it works.

I got both my pairs in. Love the white "fit and form" but don't know if I'd wear them due to concerns of natural elements, we'll see :D

Black underwhelmed me in "form" or look. Candidly looking to someone to customize these for me i.e distress or some alternative, PM me please if you know anyone or are an experienced customizer.

All that being said, I did cop both jackets for retail sans tax. I'm down to sport the shoes and jackets as an outfit. Now what can I do about this damn heat in Phoenix so I can look FLY in MY Levis Gear!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom