Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Today

A36C30CD-CC2A-4698-A8D5-93DC56AA8B3B.jpeg

Just purchased a sz 10 :nthat:

Had issues with Snkrs loading forever after getting the notification. Tried the browser but screen kept loading nothing. Checked my Snkrs app again and see the exclusive link in my inbox.

I think there's a good size run available (9-11?) from what I saw.

First access as well :wow:. Surprised they were still available since the notification was an hour ago, just got em now lol

Wow..nike for once gave me access to the black pair. They must’ve made a lot because most of the sizes still there. Copped a 9.5.

Did they still have a size 9? Couldn’t even load the product page
Yea they did. The ones that was out was a couple of the smaller or bigger sizes. Weird how I got the notice an hr ago I don’t see it, but when I cleared my filter it shows up. I did that a couple of times and same results.

First access as well :wow:. Surprised they were still available since the notification was an hour ago, just got em now lol
An hour? Really makes you think how they go about selecting who gets in.

Seems like a pair was linked to certain accounts. How else could you get them an hour later?

An hour? Really makes you think how they go about selecting who gets in.

Seems like a pair was linked to certain accounts. How else could you get them an hour later?
Mine was at least 1.5 hr ago, but I didn’t see it on the page so I was like forget it. Then for some reason I looked again and all of my filters was resetted and it was there.

Back
Top Bottom