Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

450 is still a lowball offer. I see offers for 600 on stockx so maybe like 525 or 500 would be acceptable, but that's just my opinion. I get lowball offers all the time and just ignore and keep it moving.

That's you and now. We are waiting for the folks who are going to get impatient by February or the kids that have to pay mommy and daddy credit card off to not **** up their credit report

So, was anyone able to hit on BSTN? I tried for way too long last night, and again this morning, and could not cart. It was so frustrating.

That's you and now. We are waiting for the folks who are going to get impatient by February or the kids that have to pay mommy and daddy credit card off to not **** up their credit report
True. You should’ve seen the story about this kid selling blue tints for retail on my FB group. He said his mom was pissed about the cc charges since he got multiple pairs lol

Send info I will scoop all
Trust me, people were jumping at it. ****ty thing is that the guy was trying to hook up people who have never copped yeezys before, but there were clearly people who were resellers. If I was the dude, I would’ve at least made the people cut tags and wear it out

They kill chances for people that genuinely want sneakers at retail "willing to pay" price.

Right.. cats would rather buy multiple in hopes they can sell it for 2-3x the cost to someone who actually wanted it... and if they can't resell it at their price, a lot just have them collecting dust in their closet taking up space or having drop the price to make too small of a profit to enjoy it anyways lol could've just let someone that really wanted em get em

Jordan might as well drop the limited joints for $5-600 themselves cuz that's what ppl end up paying anyways after complaining about the $190-225 retail prices lol but all that's gonna do is make ppl think they can turn a $500 shoe into a $2000 one.. there is no win

95% of people who genuinely want these shoes only want them because they are limited. Aka they are hypebeasts

What’s it matter for who gets these shoes lol

I just showed my boss today what does hypebeast look like in this country.
CEBAF3B9-E5C9-4319-80E3-2DE5FC50846A.jpeg B83A657B-4469-4405-8ADB-5B546798AC36.jpeg

I said, what do they look like to you?
Old man said: they look like (the word that started with “L”)

95% of people who genuinely want these shoes only want them because they are limited. Aka they are hypebeasts

What’s it matter for who gets these shoes lol
It matters to the people that collect, wear and want for the right reason. They love the shoes themselves, not because they want to make money or turn heads. They actually like the Air Jordan line. This release is another example of what is wrong with this "shoe game". Limited brings out the pretenders wanting to appear to have prestige. While the real shoe heads miss out. If your in this to turn a profit, then get a real job..

They kill chances for people that genuinely want sneakers at retail "willing to pay" price.

joseph8764 joseph8764 That makes no sense my dude but ok. Don’t speak for others, you’re generalizing

Come on fam. How many times have we seen shoes that are announced as limited and then all of a sudden the whole world wants them?

Then when shoes are GRs the hype dies and people don’t want them lol. There may be a few sneaker heads out here who actually want the shoe but let’s be real... people follow hype.

Classic example is the Yeezy 700. If that shoe was a “brick” on stock x and goat, people would not have been like “they grew on me”

Man same convo every big release. People that genuinely wanted pairs didn't get them. It's just the nature of the beast and we all play into it. You win some, you lose some. Every genuine sneakerhead can't get every release. Trust me, if it were that easy, every genuine sneakerhead wouldn't even want all those pairs. The chase is part of the fun. I miss out on a lot of big releases (even after putting in a lot of work), but I enjoy the Ws I get that much more. No need to be bitter - it's just shoes.

If I missed out on these, I would've easily moved on. I got lucky, but Air Jordan 3 Black Cement >>> these. Can't wait for next month.

It matters to the people that collect, wear and want for the right reason. They love the shoes themselves, not because they want to make money or turn heads. They actually like the Air Jordan line. This release is another example of what is wrong with this "shoe game". Limited brings out the pretenders wanting to appear to have prestige. While the real shoe heads miss out. If your in this to turn a profit, then get a real job..

See that’s where you’re wrong dude lol you can’t tell people to “get a real job” when they’re making money off your passion. To the successful resellers, this is a real job.

Come on fam. How many times have we seen shoes that are announced as limited and then all of a sudden the whole world wants them?

Then when shoes are GRs the hype dies and people don’t want them lol. There may be a few sneaker heads out here who actually want the shoe but let’s be real... people follow hype.

Classic example is the Yeezy 700. If that shoe was a “brick” on stock x and goat, people would not have been like “they grew on me”
Not disagreeing at all. Just answering your question. I really want these and have my reasons.

See that’s where you’re wrong dude lol you can’t tell people to “get a real job” when they’re making money off your passion. To the successful resellers, this is a real job.
Really? My passion is Jordan shoes. Retail stores can benefit from me, not some dude tryin to stunt Js cause he hangs out in a line for 3 days. That's not working for a living. That's hustling, not working. LOL

Back
Top Bottom