Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Really? My passion is Jordan shoes. Retail stores can benefit from me, not some dude tryin to stunt Js cause he hangs out in a line for 3 days. That's not working for a living. That's hustling, not working. LOL

Idk what state y’all are in but resellers near me aren’t camping for 3 days.

If successful resellers are making thousands of dollars doing this, seems like hard work to me. To each our own.

If successful resellers are making thousands of dollars doing this, seems like hard work to me. To each our own.
Alright fam, really want these and just a little salty. I get your point, but just don't agree with it. Hope the resell drops eventually.

1FB75EC8-223C-4595-BDB1-7DC3B43C0ED4.gif

The ones making thousands are few and far between. Most resellers I've come in contact with are dead broke and naked, and now they want half

My SNS pair is still in Germany and slated for delivery tomorrow per UPS. I would've thought with the new New York store, they would save some shipping cost by sending state-side orders from there.

It matters to the people that collect, wear and want for the right reason. They love the shoes themselves, not because they want to make money or turn heads. They actually like the Air Jordan line. This release is another example of what is wrong with this "shoe game". Limited brings out the pretenders wanting to appear to have prestige. While the real shoe heads miss out. If your in this to turn a profit, then get a real job..

The majority of "resellers" are only reselling to subsidize their own spending on shoes. You're assumption is like equivocating a recreational smoker who only sells to his friends on his own free time to help pay for his own cost of smoking versus somebody who spends 8+ hours a day selling to put groceries on the table. Only one of those people are making realized money, the other person is just subsidizing his own expenditure and would not otherwise be selling/reselling if he didn't also have an interest in whatever he is selling/reselling.

My SNS pair is still in Germany and slated for delivery tomorrow per UPS. I would've thought with the new New York store, they would save some shipping cost by sending state-side orders from there.
They sent the green vi’s to me from their jersey location, guessing their ny store account didn’t get these.

I'll raise my hand for the 5% not hypebeast. (Maybe we can prove joseph's numbers are off.) I really like some Jordans (hyped or not), and I LOVE the Levi's brand. So these are must-have regardless of hype.

As for resellers, I'm ambivalent. Yeah, they make it much less likely I'll be able to cop by transacting with original retailer, and profits go to some street cat. But I'm paying for a service. I got a well-paying job with benefits, a family, etc. No way I'm gonna camp in sleet and snow. I'm better than resellers: Even if I buy from a reseller, I'm gonna make sure the benefit I get (from buying a shoe I really want) is worth more than the reseller's mark-up.

The drama at Levi's Meatpacking is hilarious! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wait... Were these cats getting the sneakers+jean jacket or the jean jacket only?

Frozen Yellow Yeezys for these Levis Jordan 4s, New for new in size 10.5 or 11. Can this trade be had right now? Only reason I kept the peezys was for trade bait and I wanna see if I can trade

I would assume very possible. Rather get the cash for peebras though...my opinion.

Glad I got the jacket hope I don't regret passing on a sz 11.5 for 560

Was able to secure a pair by way of Undefeated raffle (all praise to the most high). Prefer the blacks so will hold until if and when those drop |l

Undefeated only dropped a few jackets at LB. Expect a random drop online for some of those if they do even release them.

How’s the sizing on these Levi 4s and the jacket ? Looking to get both - thanks

For the 4s just buy whatever size u wear in regular Jays. For the jacket, go true to size. I wear XL for hoodies and sweaters and the XL jacket fits perfectly.

Man same convo every big release. People that genuinely wanted pairs didn't get them. It's just the nature of the beast and we all play into it. You win some, you lose some. Every genuine sneakerhead can't get every release. Trust me, if it were that easy, every genuine sneakerhead wouldn't even want all those pairs. The chase is part of the fun. I miss out on a lot of big releases (even after putting in a lot of work), but I enjoy the Ws I get that much more. No need to be bitter - it's just shoes.

If I missed out on these, I would've easily moved on. I got lucky, but Air Jordan 3 Black Cement >>> these. Can't wait for next month.

My man, I just want to secure the shoe to wear. I don't want to chase any shoe and it's definitely not fun to do so. Now when I wear the shoe it's fun.

Back
Top Bottom