Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Damn Im looking at these pics, salty as hell, actually considering resale for the first time for kicks

but then Ive been eyeing Off White 5s, Desert Ores, and TravisScott 6s which to me look a whole lot better.

Idk man

Not judging at all. But I’m genuinely curious why alot of people are willing to pay $700 for these? They are gorgeous, don’t get me wrong. I know resale talk is like beating a dead horse. I probably have an idea what the answer is, but would like to hear what ya’ll think. Again, no judgement.

Not judging at all. But I’m genuinely curious why alot of people are willing to pay $700 for these? They are gorgeous, don’t get me wrong. I know resale talk is like beating a dead horse. I probably have an idea what the answer is, but would like to hear what ya’ll think. Again, no judgement.

Same reason any body else pays resale for anything else, they want em.

I don't know about that. My Jordan 1 BRED for 2013 still looks great. My older Jordan 4s have paint chips, cracking on the midsole. Not to mention the midsole will eventually crumble over time. Jordan 1s are tanks and look better, when they wear over time.

That crease on the toebox on the pair with the white laces :sick:
Reminds me of the mid panel of the Turbo Greens:

Capture2.PNG

I pulled trigger on union 1’s black toe for $600 stock x... warmed up to these after a while and new the quality would be 🔥. Paid $655 + fees which I feel is about as cheap as I can get it. Feel everyone has their orders by now so if not copped this week the prices will only start going up.

if i can pay 650$ for a size 11 i would be greatful.

looks like yesterday was the bottom on stockX, pricing trending back up today.

The reason why I paid 700$ cus I know a year from now these will be between 1200-1400$ and I’ll kick my self not getting them for 700$. Trust me I could of had the union 1’s for 700$ now look how much a size 11 goes for. Only other shoe I paid major resell for like This was the TS 1 high and that was the best decision ever cus now those go for 1600$ in my size. The off noir is a unique beautiful shoe and will go down as a classic imo

was anyone able to cop the apparel? really wanna know how the pants fit

I’d love to know as well. Really want the navy leisure pants, pink work shirt & the ls tee w/the box cover pic of MJ’s arms....thinking I need szL pants & XL for the tops....anyone trying to sell feel free to dm

Back
Top Bottom