Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Gargamel Swag

smurfunion.jpg

I don't know if anyone here cares for the Delta Mids, but here they are, and my consolation prize for missing out on the 4s lol and honestly, I like them.

IMG_7281.jpg

IMG_7284.jpg

IMG_7294.jpg
How's fit/comfort? I liked these the best of the pack, might **** around and cop for $240 shipped, prices staying low

I’d love to know as well. Really want the navy leisure pants, pink work shirt & the ls tee w/the box cover pic of MJ’s arms....thinking I need szL pants & XL for the tops....anyone trying to sell feel free to dm
I'm convinced that nobody bought to wear because I've asked like 4 times how the coaches jacket fits so I know what size to order lol. Someone needs to take one for the team.

C9EB794E-27FF-4A47-ACDC-799F5044B096.jpeg

Since the jumpman union tag is placed lower on the tongue, it makes the tongue look bigger when it’s unstitched. I want to see what it looks when just the very top portion of the tongue is folded down and restitched. Cause then it would give the tongue more of a outline and give more color contrast because you would see that cream color from the back of the tongue. Anyone who already cut their tongue should just roll the very top down and see what it looks like.

Back
Top Bottom