Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

i found a "good" deal, but i need halp! are these real? 👁👁
Screenshot_20201023-171436_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201023-171433_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20201023-171429_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20201023-182320_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20201023-182323_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20201023-182326_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20201023-182330_eBay.jpg

Nooo My girl's Guava pair got delivered to GOAT yesterday and now the status is "searching for replacement". I'm a bit apprehensive to reorder another pair on the off chance that they find a replacement (even though I've heard that they never do).

Nooo My girl's Guava pair got delivered to GOAT yesterday and now the status is "searching for replacement". I'm a bit apprehensive to reorder another pair on the off chance that they find a replacement (even though I've heard that they never do).
Nah man you should be good. I just had a seller flake on stockx for ALD nb 550s sent them an email and they said no biggie, we’ll send a pair over. Darn sellers out to make an extra 10 bucks you know they 13 years old

Nah man you should be good. I just had a seller flake on stockx for ALD nb 550s sent them an email and they said no biggie, we’ll send a pair over. Darn sellers out to make an extra 10 bucks you know they 13 years old
Bummer man. I feel bad for her because this is the second guava that we've tried to order. Price has gone up like $250 from the original accepted offer but it is what it is.

Some people stay wasting their time and inadvertently buying fakes just to save a few bucks. They never learn.
in my 13 year tenure here, i bought 2 fakes. TWO...! 2013 royals and union 1s. so I'm not sure who "stay wasting their time and inadvertently buying fakes just to save a few bucks." 🤔

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
I know you got a pair or two you could sell to justify the resale on noirs. Do it bro, I don’t even mess w/Jordan’s and these are my favorite shoe that’s released this yr.
the guavas are fire but on feet and wearability it’s hard to beat the noirs. Union really nailed it
Yeah I agree. One of the top shoes of the year for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom