Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

The tongue looks folded over. I can see it now, they are going to run with the storyline of how people used to fold the tongue over back in the day to show the Air Jordan tag instead.

I think they are good, not godly levels like the Jordan 1s. I’ll be trying to grab them

The tongue doesn’t bother me...it’s the full piece wings i’m not a fan of

i still think they’re kinda dope though. want to see the Union exclusive pair

The tongue doesn’t bother me...it’s the full piece wings i’m not a fan of

i still think they’re kinda dope though. want to see the Union exclusive pair

I bet that wing tab center can be popped off like a damn gundam build from scratch figurine lol

The tongue looks folded over. I can see it now, they are going to run with the storyline of how people used to fold the tongue over back in the day to show the Air Jordan tag instead.

I think they are good, not godly levels like the Jordan 1s. I’ll be trying to grab them
Tongue is definitely folded over peep the flight logo
458F083D-DD78-46C3-8D1E-E1F86AE1483B.jpeg

I never really saw anyone fold the tongue of the Jordan 4s and 5s back in the day, but I knew that was the reason the inside tag was upside-down.
I wonder if this tongue can be folded up to show the Union Jumpman tag, or if it is permanently diagonally-stitched down like that.

I never really saw anyone fold the tongue of the Jordan 4s and 5s back in the day, but I knew that was the reason the inside tag was upside-down.
I wonder if this tongue can be folded up to show the Union Jumpman tag, or if it is permanently diagonally-stitched down like that.
It does look stitched down..... hmmm I wonder if they leave it up to the buyers if they want to cut up the tongue. I kinda like the approach because it definitely addresses the whole reselling market, if someone cuts the tongue then it’s monetary value goes down and it’s a unique experience to the buyer. Still won’t stop reselling but I like that extra experience it gives to the wearer.

same thing sorta happened with The off white waffles, I cut mines up and made them look better than what it initially was.

I wonder if this is unions intent.

The tongue looks stitched that way, so it looks like it doesn’t “unfold” or anything. That’s kind of a cool detail, though I’ve NEVER IN MY LIFE seen anyone rock a Jordan 4 with the tongue folded down to show the Air Jordan tag. I never knew that’s why the tag was upside down. Interesting. I’m super curious to see what the Guava Ice pair looks like.

I hope its folded
New pics are def. better than first initial shots

Last edited:
Me tryin not to do a 180 like.....
AEBA51DF-462F-49F0-B276-497F34B257A3.gif

But in all seriousness, they do look better in that pic. Still gonna wait on if I will cop or not.

Back
Top Bottom