Price: $250
1596160912321.png

1596160927207.png

1596160954015.png

1596160988699.png

1596161007289.png

1596161018637.png
giphy.gif

They could be better, but I like them both. They're nice for what they are.
I think people are comparing them to the more widely loved 4s such as Breds and White Cements so that's why they think these are trash.

They could be better, but I like them both. They're nice for what they are.
I think people are comparing them to the more widely loved 4s such as Breds and White Cements so that's why they think these are trash.
These aren’t even messing with the Neon 95s :lol:

C’mon son who’s out here comparing these to Breds or White Cements ?!

The Nesquik strawberry milk colors aren’t even a problem for me, they look unique to me. I just can’t get over that tongue and the covered wing. Makes the shoe look like a**.

Yeah, both the Unions are dope to me. As I thought, the Guava Ice is so light that it just makes them look old/aged, not like a super pink shoe, and I like the look. The black pair is better IMO, but I’d love to have both.
43D5C461-1ABB-4404-A043-8476CE081616.jpeg

Need both

These damn bots gonna cause problems tho

They're even worse then before
Pretty much. Even with as much as it seems like people dislike or hate these, you know good and damn well it’s gonna be a pain in the az to be able to obtain these to actually wear. The words “collab” and “resell” and “limited” will always equal people coming to buy to flip.

I think these gonna be way harder to get than the Union 1s. Not because they're better than the Union 1s, but because people see the Union 1s have crazy resale so they think these will also, and because people are hip to the fake website that they used last time.
I posted the correct link in the thread during the release and I think quite a few NTers were still able to check out like 20 minutes after the drop. I believe a lot of people went to the link that was posted on Twitter which ended up being the wrong one that didn't let people process payment so they just kept trying on the fake one.

Back
Top Bottom