Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Clowns out in full force on social already. Seems more and more like resellers are starting to outnumber the actual sneakerheads...
1598718651313.png
1598718753496.png

So everything fo real oos? Damn it.
Congrats though to everyone who copped manually and **** everyone that won through a bot :lol: just kidding congrats also I guess

i have enough black sneakers, i originally wanted the off-noir when the photos first came out, but as weeks went by the guava ice started winning me over. & i love a good styling challenge with the guava ice, black is always predictable & safe.

Not sure what you're referring too, but it was how the page was being rendered on an iPhone.
He means u didn’t actually have to click the small box to check the mark you just had to click anywhere within that box and it would have checked it

Is there a wider release ? Happy most cooked .... I wanna punch myself for losing track of time what a loser

He means u didn’t actually have to click the small box to check the mark you just had to click anywhere within that box and it would have checked it

The jumpman covered the box, and if you tried clicking it took you back to the first page.

It might be the kind of iPhone you have. I had the same problem.

So nobody actually had to go thorough a captcha? Made me do some sidewalks.

Back
Top Bottom