Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Union: “ESTIMATED SHIPPING WINDOW IS WITHIN 1-2 WEEKS. ONCE SHIPPED YOU WILL RECEIVE TRACKING INFO.”

Can y’all not read?

lol some haven’t gotten tracking, some have but there’s no movement

it’s like this every hype release, people are anxious and just want the kicks asap

lol some haven’t gotten tracking, some have but there’s no movement

it’s like this every hype release, people are anxious and just want the kicks asap
I mean it’s Labor Day weekend, I’m not surprised nothing is being shipped rn. I can see people starting to get anxious once it gets closer to the end of the second week but we barely just passed the first week lol . A lot of people just don’t seem to realize that it’s Union store shipping these shoes and they don’t have the man power that Nike has. They have a way smaller team so it’s going to take a while.

I mean it’s Labor Day weekend, I’m not surprised nothing is being shipped rn. I can see people starting to get anxious once it gets closer to the end of the second week but we barely just passed the first week lol . A lot of people just don’t seem to realize that it’s Union store shipping these shoes and they don’t have the man power that Nike has. They have a way smaller team so it’s going to take a while.

yeah man i’m not arguing or anything at all, pandemic, labor day weekend and union being small is gonna require patience and then saying 1-2 weeks is pretty quick if you ask me. honestly got no problem waiting since they won’t be rocked for a good while since i havent gotten to wear my kicks as much lately

but ya know how the sneaker game is nowadays, a majority of these people copping just want it immediately so they can get a flip quick before the prices drop

Have any orders with apparel shipped yet? Wonder if that’s going to push me to the bottom of the queue

Btw just as a head ups when you get tracking. Prepare to wait another 5-10 days for your package to get to you
B7FC5A8F-659F-4A18-A290-463572EA1D98.png

took a week but shoes in transit now and slated to be here wednesday, but honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it came tomorrow since it’s only half an hour away from me

Back
Top Bottom