Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

the more i look at pics, the more i like the guavas

I'm happy I got the Off-Noirs, but I'm kinda kicking myself for not circling back and try for the Guavas also - pretty sure I would've been able to hit considering people were able to get a pair of Guavas after they found out the Off-Noirs sold out. At the time I was just telling myself to not be greedy because I already got what I wanted, but now my Union Jordan set is only gonna be 3/4's complete :rolleyes

I'm happy I got the Off-Noirs, but I'm kinda kicking myself for not circling back and try for the Guavas also - pretty sure I would've been able to hit considering people were able to get a pair of Guavas after they found out the Off-Noirs sold out. At the time I was just telling myself to not be greedy because I already got what I wanted, but now my Union Jordan set is only gonna be 3/4's complete :rolleyes
You blew it.

Guava's touched down, packaging tops it all off :emoji_fire:
6B6FD142-800D-4F75-BA95-8959F4BD0A62.jpg

finally got movement for ups. holding these access point. few packages has been stolen from me last 2 weeks cant trust ups
what's good man. when did your label get created? Mine was on the 9/8 and it says origin scan on the 10th and i haven't seen anything yet. Speaking to UPS they're saying it wasn't handed and Union told me a 3rd party is handling the shipping. I'm like UGHHHH

Want to pull the trigger on guavas but seeing 10.5 being $200+ cheaper than a size 11 just not sitting well with me

Back
Top Bottom