Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked in with my FTL today...they said they are getting 40+ pairs and doing a raffle. Feeling like these will be easier to get than my initial feeling.

The one thing that worries me is people are saying stores have them reserved already. I know some major retailers are shady and hope I don't get in a raffle with 3 shoes left.

I am shocked by the lack of hype for these. I had these penciled in as the hardest cop of the year. Thank God JB releasing the Black Grapes. Hypebeast slowly flocking to those and leaving these for those that will wear. Sign me up for two pair plz 
smokin.gif

Was at my spot to get a peek of them since their shipment came in today, so here's my synopsis. THESE ARE FIRE!!!! 9.5/10 The leather is similar in quality to GMP VI's, real soft to the touch and not "plastic" like some people claim they are. It puts the leather on the Bugs VIII's to shame. Paint was applied all around the midsole thoroughly and not sloppy. There wasn't pre-yellowing and it had more padding on the tongue and ankle than the Fred V's that came out recently. Please don't be misled or misinformed by what some people say on here. Have the opportunity hold them in your hands, look them over and make a decision. You will definitely regret passing on these if you don't

Last edited:
I just left my Mom and Pop's spot, he doesn't have them yet but he told me to come back Saturday-Monday, to try them on. So I'll let you guys know!

Woot. Gonna stock up on multiple pairs, my 06 pairs have taken a beating. I'm glad they didn't change anything.

Woot. Gonna stock up on multiple pairs, my 06 pairs have taken a beating. I'm glad they didn't change anything.
They did change the sole. They used a blue-tinted sole for these. Personally, I don't like it. The black to purple to blue looks a little off. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom