Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
these gotta be in bred 11 numbers i feel bad for you all unable to get pairs since i got mine so easily in store and online
frown.gif

check out your local nordstroms some of them get jordans

fnl is garbage for me today :tongue:
finally got through on the phone and they don't have my size so if your trying for 10 don't bother

1 million pairs made

cant get one 
roll.gif

Guess my odds are pretty good 

Last edited:
Damn. Thirst is strong. My local spot that at the max has 5 people in line for releases has 30 today. Smh. A few dudes even got bags from footlocker because they opened earlier.

Damn resellers

Last edited:
I just got my size 12 and a 6.5 GS for my daughter over the phone,used the rewards on both and free shipping thru FNL.

Now that sites are wraping up lets move to the next stage of the show................. With 10 pages of or next couple of days 
mean.gif

1. Did You get confrimation/Shipping from (insert site yet)?

2. Will my order get canceled from Finish Line for (insert reason)?

3. Any word on resock or when do the cancelled order get put on?

4. Easy Cop (though it kinda was)

5. Random Salty comments

6. Did any one get shipping confirmation?

year of the 5
pimp.gif
. now let's hope carmines or sporty royal or infrareds or any good cw 6s are made in these numbers next year

Waited on Chrome for an hour on fnl spa ,open up safari checkout in less than 15 min

Something is up with Chrome and these kinda "race to Checkout situation/get in an e-line to checkout situations". I think Chrome has screwed me on numerous releases and my Comic Con tickets. Oh well just a theory for now but I'm gonna switch to FireFox for the next couple of releases and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom