Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grapes are my favorite colorway of the 5. Can't wait for these. Will be out there early.

What you don't like the fact that homie doesn't want anyone else to have a pair of Grapes 
laugh.gif
?

I'm wondering if I should get rid of my DS pair or if i should get rid of my nds pair. or maybe i should keep both? anyone have any opinions? :x

Last edited:
In 2006 was the hype on these crazy or what? if so what was it like??
I missed them back then, but copped 2 pair in 2010 for like 200.

:D

Last edited:
oh and BTW, back in 2006 these HIT OUTLET'S like crazy. also back in 1991 these SAT on the shelves for YEARS. bet this will never happen again! sorry for so many posts, i'm just an excited lil schoolboy!!

:tongue:

Last edited:
If I dont get these on release day, I'm doing this to the person in front of me in line.

3467.gif

oh and BTW, back in 2006 these HIT OUTLET'S like crazy. also back in 1991 these SAT on the shelves for YEARS. bet this will never happen again! sorry for so many posts, i'm just an excited lil schoolboy!!
tongue.gif
I can't see any JB retro hitting outlets these days. Military 4s are the closest to come in a while, and that colorway had a tendency to stay on shelves.

I'll max out and buy like 3 or 4 pairs. Don't wear my 06 pair hardly at all though..but still a big fan for the colorway. :smokin

i doubt it...8 will release with that super ashy material and same goes for 17...17 will be worse than cdp 17
i am just basing my thoughts on what jb HAS been doing for years upon years...name a jb shoe in recent memory where the retro was above average in quality?
really fam, playoff 13's, chi 10's, banned 1's, RAPTOR 7's, both infrared 6's, wc 4's etc etc..... ninjas just love bit*hing about quality on some ol iss type sh*t

your post has been voided 

Last edited:
really fam, playoff 13's, chi 10's, banned 1's, RAPTOR 7's, both infrared 6's, wc 4's etc etc..... ninjas just love bit*hing about quality on some ol iss type sh*t
your post has been voided 

You lost me when you brought up the Infrared 6s. First off, they weren't even infrared, secondly the material on the black ones were horrible.

They were extra limited in 2006. So with today's jb don't get your hopes up. They seem to be pulling a lot of tricks next year, like buy the 17s and you get the code for a release later in the year. :smh: good thing I like 17s,
I'm curious, how much did you get them for?

It was just under $250 which at the time was considered a high cost. Now of course, most people would more than likely be thrilled to pay "only" $250 for a DS pair. I got the caro 5's in my avy for $160 DS. Prices just keep jumping these days.

You lost me when you brought up the Infrared 6s. First off, they weren't even infrared, secondly the material on the black ones were horrible.

are you joking me?! the Infrared 6 pack quality was crazy nice. the black infrared 6 material was some of the best material we have got in the last 5 years easily. it made the Black Varsity Red 6's look like straight poop in comparison. the last shoe that released that had that same type of buttery feel since that black infrared 6 was the Gold Medal Pack 7's. nothing else has come close

I want multiple pairs of these Grapes to cherish for years to come. 2 will just not be feasible. I'ma have to f around & turn green and straight go Hulk on fools if I can't snatch 3 or 4 pairs. NIKE SUPPLY THE DEMAND

are you joking me?! the Infrared 6 pack quality was crazy nice. the black infrared 6 material was some of the best material we have got in the last 5 years easily. it made the Black Varsity Red 6's look like straight poop in comparison. the last shoe that released that had that same type of buttery feel since that black infrared 6 was the Gold Medal Pack 7's. nothing else has come close

I respectfully disagree. The Varisity red pair was uber ****, we agree, but I still hate the suede on the infrared pair, kills the look of the shoe. Secent at first but turned to crap after a while.The 6s need durabuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom