Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Reimagined 2025 !

IMG_3361.gif

Surreal that Nike can quickly put together an insanely close 1:1 black 5 retro back in 2000 that no one knew or cared about unless you had Eastbay — yet something like 5 damn releases later they are still going with terrible replicas we all have to laugh at

Surreal that Nike can quickly put together an insanely close 1:1 black 5 retro back in 2000 that no one knew or cared about unless you had Eastbay — yet something like 5 damn releases later they are still going with terrible replicas we all have to laugh at
Can't even laugh. I'm just disappointed. Will be in the market for another '16 pair it seems.

Not a fan of the material, won’t be satisfied with this purchase. I will be passing. Seems to be the same material that was on the recent Chanbray 7 release, which I purchased then sold because of the material.
That's not the same material from the Chambray 7s, at least not my Chambrays.

This material is the ashy nubuck, the Chambrays were nice and not ashy.

Damn.. i was still kind of in for a pair. These new pics showing they got the ashy larry suede material just made these a pass. I'm hoping it's just a fake trying to mimic 2011's material

At this point I’ve just given up hope of ever owning a good pair of these again. I’ll just have to make do with my memories of my OG pair and even my 2007 retros. If someday JB actually does them right, great. But I don’t expect it anymore.
What an ishshow

Sheesh, these look terrible. Makes me glad I didn't sell those A Ma Maniere 5's.

Back
Top Bottom