Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

added them to cart 15 minutes after release... threw them back... whoever wanted these had a real easy time

Someone at DSG's really eff'd up and didn't know they raised the cost.. I was able to finally get my order through at FNL and cancelled the NDC order. I have to call to have them apply the Winners Circle discount by hand as usual.
mean.gif

Someone at DSG's really eff'd up and didn't know they raised the cost.. I was able to finally get my order through at FNL and cancelled the NDC order. I have to call to have them apply the Winners Circle discount by hand as usual.
mean.gif
What is the winners circle discount?  This is my first purchase while I am a member of WC so I dont know about it.  They didnt give me one either so I want to call up too.

guess they didnt get the jordan brand memo with the price changes
Yep if I knew I would have copped from there and not had to worry about calling FNL later. I don't know the last time I saw J's in stock there. Might have been the Black Tongues which were $160.

What is the winners circle discount?  This is my first purchase while I am a member of WC so I dont know about it.  They didnt give me one either so I want to call up too.

It's a one time code use only... You get $20 coupon every time you spend $200.

Last edited:
Copped on NDC.  Looks like these are still available everywhere.  Congrats to all those who copped with ease.

Every $200 spent at FNL you will get  a card in the mail for $20 off that can be applied to your next order. So while shipping is not free in Cali it brings the price down to about $171 shipped.

Last edited:
debating if i should get these off FNL for $135 shipped.  use them as beaters.  If the midsole wasn't white I'd be sold

Every $200 spent at FNL you will get  a card in the mail for $20 off that can be applied to your next order. So while shipping is not free in Cali it brings the price down to about $171 shipped.
Thanks repped.  Suck these only come out to $193 then lol .  It'd make more sense to spend the extra $10 to get the free $20

Anyway to get free shipping out of FinishLine?
used to be able to if you knew the trick.  There was a glitch in their system for months.  I was getting the free shipping and saving about $8 on each order.  They have since fixed the glitch about two months ago.  No more free shipping on FNL unfortunately

got to use my 20% off from nike but totally forgot bout ebates(sux coz its 10% right now)

oh well at least it was an easy cop :smile:

The only thing I don't like about FNL is they sometimes have the right box but other times use a huge box and when you get the shoes the box is beat up to hell. I ordered 2 pair's of Laney's each using a winners circle reward and one came perfect in a small box and then the second set of shoes came in a big *** box and the box was mangled and dented. Also when I order the fire red's from FNL over the summer the fam here was right the soles were a bit discolored.

Last edited:
these are slowly moving online.  Probably by mid day or at least by the end of the day all sizes will be scooped up.   They won't be sitting like the crimson 3's or Suns 8's  lol

I have a 1 hour, 27 minute timer at FTL, smh.

I'm a manual moron, so I spend 50 minutes clicking to add them to my cart, now I could possibly lose them due to a timer, lol.

Back
Top Bottom