Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

so how is the leather? similar to the white cement 4s? same smooth leather as the '06s?? can someone speak on this? if it's already been spoken upon, please excuse my tardiness to the party

Same leather and fit as the WC IVs (tad big), I just tried these on a work tonight.... pretty stiff feeling too.

Same leather and fit as the WC IVs (tad big), I just tried these on a work tonight.... pretty stiff feeling too.
Can you tell me how these fit compared to the 2013 Bred 13s? People were telling me the 13s ran slightly big but my true to size pair fit perfect. 

Last edited:
Can you tell me how these fit compared to the 2013 Bred 13s? People were telling me the 13s ran slightly big but my true to size pair fit perfect. 
I havent tried on the new 13s so I don't know. But if i were you just get the same size you did in the 13s just to be safe or even try on in store if they will let you.

^What Concords did you get?

I can't wait for these. I've said it before, but these are my favorite Jordans of all time! Possibly going to grab two of these and I rarely double up.

Do to an unfortunate turn of events, I won't be able to cop these when they release. Hopefully I'll be able to within the next month or so w/o paying an outrageous price. Until then my CDPs will have to suffice.

Pic is from when I wore em to work a few months back. Haven't worn em since then.
OMG,I have a CDP pair too.

Does anybody know if there are going to be more of these than the Bred 13s? I read on previous pages how stores got their shipment way earlier than the bred 13s..idk if that means these will be easier to cop since they made more?

Does anybody know if there are going to be more of these than the Bred 13s? I read on previous pages how stores got their shipment way earlier than the bred 13s..idk if that means these will be easier to cop since they made more?
should be way easier they did the 13s shady and 13s have always been more popular then most 5s and they used the word bred again so everyone was hype lol u should be good 

I simply don't understand the reason to re stock.. The pairs that are being re stock were they not manufactured at the same time as the first pairs Stores released? Why create all of this when they can release ALL of the shoes made ON the RD..

I simply don't understand the reason to re stock.. The pairs that are being re stock were they not manufactured at the same time as the first pairs Stores released? Why create all of this when they can release ALL of the shoes made ON the RD..
most are made the same time they just hold off on pairs to restock later theyre doing it depending on the demand of the shoe looks like if its high hell hold off send a large wave that sells out and restock and u dont want them to send all the shoes on RD cuz if the demand is high it will still sell out and pay resellers if u dont get a pair atleast restock gives ppl an extra chance to pay retail 

^What Concords did you get?

I can't wait for these. I've said it before, but these are my favorite Jordans of all time! Possibly going to grab two of these and I rarely double up.

The same Concords everyone else got. I'm obviously talking about the leather section where the Jumpman is >D

call me crazy but these and the black/infrared vi have always looked better with yellowed soles lol

I didn't get the WC IVs so I don't know how they feel but the leather feels a little better than the Chicago Bulls 1 but not as good as the AJ1 Knicks if that makes sense.

In terms of size runs we got a very gratuitous amount. More than 13s and I have a small store.

Back
Top Bottom