Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I'm almost at a point where I have to put in way to much work for Js...I'm hoping to get these but if I don't all is good..:\

My connect called me before I headed into work. And yes, they are the same material as the WC IV'S, which I like.

So to anyone who already has these and has tried them on/worn them...did you get a half size smaller? Running TTS or no?

call me crazy but these and the black/infrared vi have always looked better with yellowed soles lol

Everybody has they own thoughts on diffrent things no right or wrong... But black and Infrared vi is my favorite shoe and to me its nothing like a icy sole... I need these tho been trying to stay away from shoes my last New Jordan release pick up was Olympic Viis... The V's are just one of timeless shoes...

for some reason (prolly the icey blue sole) these remind me of the independence day v's... and that is not good.

those would be a real classic cw & have a lot of hype on them if they werent pl .. make those white leather & they would resell for $300+ right now daily

They released a varsity red version in '90? i did not know that i thout they just released the white 5' and black 5's Fire red/black metalic silver . Or are you talkijg about the black tongue 5's

Last edited:
those would be a real classic cw & have a lot of hype on them if they werent pl .. make those white leather & they would resell for $300+ right now daily
personally i wasnt feeling the white specs on the red shark teeth either but ur right that patent leather made them awful

argh i wasnt planning on getting these but some of these great pics have convinced me. i guess it's better to have a change of heart before they release opposed to changing after they release and being forced to pay resellers.

wow, well seeing as these are like the WC4's then i'm kind of glad I have the CDP too, now I won't have to double cop.

I don't want to do too much in order cop these like I did for the Bred 13s since these are GR (not as limited as the 13s)
How much do you guys think these will be on CL SF bay area for after RD?
$220-230?

Due to raffles...I think its hassle free/convenient $ wise to cop from resellers. Sometimes because,
I have to go to the Mall , Twice.
First to get raffle ticket & then to pick up shoes..depending on what kind of car you drive, thats at least $10-20 worth of gas.+ time.

I don't want to do too much in order cop these like I did for the Bred 13s since these are GR (not as limited as the 13s)
How much do you guys think these will be on CL SF bay area for after RD?
$220-230?
How are you guys predicting the production numbers on these? Been hearing a lot of people saying these will be a full blast general release everywhere and won't be as hard to get as the bred 13s, etc. Would like to know, so I can plan my strategy on how to get these, would be nice to not stress about copping a pair on release day for once if they actually made a bunch of these for peeps.

How are you guys predicting the production numbers on these? Been hearing a lot of people saying these will be a full blast general release everywhere and won't be as hard to get as the bred 13s, etc. Would like to know, so I can plan my strategy on how to get these, would be nice to not stress about copping a pair on release day for once if they actually made a bunch of these for peeps.
Dudes in here said that stores got their shipment way before compared to the 13s..& I guess the 13s had only 1-2 per size when these have 3 per size..?

Back
Top Bottom