Air Jordan 5 Retro SP “Michigan” - Aug. 10, 2019

I like em but I don't have it right now, maybe i'll double back later down the line. I like em, but I don't NEED em.

IMG_20190708_120329.jpg
they ight, I ain't interested tho.

I'm really hoping I don't end up keeping both pairs. Back when I bought shoes for real, I was always doubling up. Had two raging bulls packs just cause I thought that red pair was so hard.

The more I look at these online the more hype I get pair coming in Wednesday

Initially wanted to be a hype beast and resell them but that yellow pops so nicely
Now that I’ve seen these not selling for too much after getting these in hand I may double up

2nd pair of Jordan’s I’ve purchased since 2011, I feel myself slowly creeping back in

Like who really need the 50-80 plus pairs we already have. There dope, plus I dont own a all yellow pair of Jay's. So this was a must cop for me. Price was steep, but hey for me this was a drop in the bucket. This is my $10 lunch money every day I get lunch at work...

I do. Clothing and shoes are a necessity of life. Jesus would agree. Don't @me.

Lol... Dang bro I was agreeing with you when you said that was silly talk... Dude said he like them but dont need them.

And Im like "Bruh" that shouldn't be a reason because we all buy Jay's we dont need...

These are fire and I'm waiting patiently until Wednesday..

Lol... Dang bro I was agreeing with you when you said that was silly talk... Dude said he like them but dont need them.

And Im like "Bruh" that shouldn't be a reason because we all buy Jay's we dont need...

These are fire and I'm waiting patiently until Wednesday..

It's all good, bro, I like to joke around. I understand if he needs to be more financially responsible...

...but do it AFTER these. :lol:

Idk how trying to be more selective and financially responsible isn't a good reason but ight :lol:

I feel ya broski... Wasn't picking. Just stating a true fact. We all buy shoes we dont really need.
From the end of last year I've gotten
-Concords
-Infrared 6s
-Social Status 6s
-Cement 4s
-ROAC 6s
-ROAC 8s
-Insprie 5s
And these are just the released shoes. Not to mention the ones I doubled back and copped...

Even with being selective, its costly...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom