Air Jordan 5 Retro SP “Michigan” - Aug. 10, 2019

The pics that some of ya'll posted make these look really good. The yellow looked too dark to me but seeing how it pops in some of the pics in here make me think maybe I should have tried to cop.

My thoughts on the shoe, after seeing these in person the colors don’t pop like they do in images but I’m sure that’s due to filters and lighting that makes them look more vibrant

I do wish the laces were longer but that’s spilled milk nothing to gripe about

$225 price tag?!?!? I feel it was very much worth it
Hell with the right amount of “hype” they could’ve got away with even $250 these feel that good to me
I see another pair coming in the near future if I can cop for retail or lower

Seen a video of a guy saying the production numbers were close to 64,000, I don’t know how true that is.
If it is true these will dry up soon

Happy to have em
79D19A14-7BF2-4736-AE89-A60330A19810.jpeg

What kind of camera you using?

I like how the reflectivity is around the whole tongue. If and when you loosen the laces, you'll see the strip running down both sides of the tongue. Plus the little strip that at the bottom of the tongue. When the light hits just right, the reflection shows through the unlaces holes.

Man these didn't have a lot of hype which I'm glad for. Especially when it's a shoe I wanted since pics were released.

Woot!
Just got shipping from shoe palace!
Wonder why they only charged $190?
Either way I likes it!

How did you get out of paying shipping?

I might buy a half size smaller, I just tried on my pair and they feel a little big.

Back
Top Bottom