Air Jordan 5 Shy Pink Legit/Price Check

These look good to me. Can't find anything wrong with them. Just a heads up, these are women's size 10, so like a 8.5 in men's. As far as price goes, I think $195 shipped is a bit on the steep side. I've seen VNDS with box go for $90, just a couple of months ago. Not to mention, these are yellows and old. 

These look good to me. Can't find anything wrong with them. Just a heads up, these are women's size 10, so like a 8.5 in men's. As far as price goes, I think $195 shipped is a bit on the steep side. I've seen VNDS with box go for $90, just a couple of months ago. Not to mention, these are yellows and old. 
think it be like a 12-12.5 wouldnt it? 6.5GS is like a 8M

In USA woman size is one full size above men. So a  10 would be men's 9. Learned a lot about shoe size managing a Foot Locker.

I was at hibbetts yesterday looking for some air max for my girl and she wanted a mens shoe color, and they said go 2 sizes down. So if she wore an 8 in women's it would be a 6 in mens but of course mens don't come in size 6.

.......U know u wouldn't have this problem if u didn't wear women's shoes.

I was at hibbetts yesterday looking for some air max for my girl and she wanted a mens shoe color, and they said go 2 sizes down. So if she wore an 8 in women's it would be a 6 in mens but of course mens don't come in size 6.

.......U know u wouldn't have this problem if u didn't wear women's shoes.
fusion red 10s didn't come in men's tho >_>

@texas12064 I know i wouldn't of had this problem, but there are some Jordan women's shoes i'd cop and wear

Last edited:
I'm just giving yall a hard time. I know there's some colorways that people wish JB would make in mens. I'm glad u all took it with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom