Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

20200608_053623.jpg
Still the best picture I’ve seen of these! Makes the Grape tongue seem less thrown in, since no one’s going to see the Jumpman on the sole!

thing I'm thinking bout for rest of year
Still the best picture I’ve seen of these! Makes the Grape tongue seem less thrown in, since no one’s going to see the Jumpman on the sole!
I know dude in pics he a new shoetuber. (Jaythesneakerguy) He is known for lace swaps on all shoes but yeah if you bought these then purple laces is definitely your best option

thing I'm thinking bout for rest of year

I know dude in pics he a new shoetuber. (Jaythesneakerguy) He is known for lace swaps on all shoes but yeah if you bought these then purple laces is definitely your best option

The white lace swap looks clean too.

I'm salty as **** these sold out. I had a feeling that they would too, SMDH. Despite dudes hatin' on em HARD. I didn't cop yesterday, because I had to pay some bills. I just knew my size 12.5, was gonna fly in these. I really wanted them too. I been wanting them all year. Hopefully, they restock them but I doubt 12.5's will.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

I'm salty as **** these sold out. I had a feeling that they would too, SMDH. Despite dudes hatin' on em HARD. I didn't cop yesterday, because I had to pay some bills. I just knew my size 12.5, was gonna fly in these. I really wanted them too. I been wanting them all year. Hopefully, they restock them but I doubt 12.5's will.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
So a size 12 or 13 wouldnt suffice? I mean Footaction has both sizes now. I know a 12 would be a more snug fit (if you could make it work). A 13 would be a little more room. With either, I think you could make it work if you really think they won't restock your size...

So a size 12 or 13 wouldnt suffice? I mean Footaction has both sizes now. I know a 12 would be a more snug fit (if you could make it work). A 13 would be a little more room. With either, I think you could make it work if you really think they won't restock your size...

I could probably get away with a 12, but they'd more than likely be a little tight in the toe box area. A size 13 is just too damn bulky, and looks humongous on my feet. A 12.5, would just would the perfect everything. I more than likely will have to pay resell now, tho.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

YOOOOO!!!! I'm just now realizing I purchased two pairs of these. I went through SNKRS @ 10 but the site kicked me at out like 3 times after I hit the purchase button. My size was still showing availabilities so I kept trying. After so many times, I refresh the app and they were sold out... This is what made me go JD Sports to purchase a pair.

When I went to JD sports and right when I went to hit the submit button the site went to a splash page like it booted me out as well. Funny thing is I seen the confirmation email from JD Sports but not from Nike. I never got a "GOTTEM" noti. I'm just clearing the emails from the weekend and notice an authorized payment to Nike!

I went to check my status on NDC and I dont have anything processing on their end under my account. I don't have an account with JD Sports so I guess I'll be waiting for a shipping confirmation.

What's gonna happen with Nike? Will they still charge me after they are shipped. Even when I have no PayPal processing notifications or no NDC pending charges?
Screenshot_20200621-230701_Nike.jpg

Nike @ 10:03 and JD Sports @ 10:37
20200621_224908.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is 11.5
They canceled my size 9! I almost lost out on these. My original size is a 8.5 and I had won with Finishline, but can’t beat that Nex price. I checked my pair from Finishline and it looked worn, as if someone had tried them on. The right shoe had no shoe tree and lace lock and laces were undone. I showed this to the manager and he told me that they don’t let customers try on the shoes. That was a flat out lie.! There was a guy trying on shoes right in front of us. That was there last 8.5 and the bottom was dirty also. Good thing that they had a size 9 for me to swap sizes.

Last edited:
YOOOOO!!!! I'm just now realizing I purchased two pairs of these. I went through SNKRS @ 10 but the site kicked me at out like 3 times after I hit the purchase button. My size was still showing availabilities so I kept trying. After so many times, I refresh the app and they were sold out... This is what made me go JD Sports to purchase a pair.

When I went to JD sports and right when I went to hit the submit button the site went to a splash page like it booted me out as well. Funny thing is I seen the confirmation email from JD Sports but not from Nike. I never got a "GOTTEM" noti. I'm just clearing the emails from the weekend and notice an authorized payment to Nike!

I went to check my status on NDC and I dont have anything processing on their end under my account. I don't have an account with JD Sports so I guess I'll be waiting for a shipping confirmation.

What's gonna happen with Nike? Will they still charge me after they are shipped. Even when I have no PayPal processing notifications or no NDC pending charges?
Screenshot_20200621-230701_Nike.jpg

Nike @ 10:03 and JD Sports @ 10:37
20200621_224908.jpg
You'll get both

Both EB and FTL pairs ship which is my TTS and half up so Im good. FA with a back up half up in case of cancellation has not yet shipped.

Now to test for size, pick the best pair and keep 1.

Anyone else get shipping from USPS from the footsites? These joints to take forever getting to me. Flints came UPS and only took 2 days

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
Bro Eastbay and Footaction both have full size runs and the date is June 22, 2020 and the time is 10:18pm eastern Standard time.

I'm the kind of dude that tries to see the good in things. I am trying to think of one good thing to say about these. I just cannot do it.

Back
Top Bottom