Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

Not my cup of tea, Never been a fan of the grape 5's so don't like the tounge. Also not a fan of 23 on the side except for the Fire Red which had it originally. I get the concept , they just don't do anything for me. Easy Pass.

END is always taxing like $50-65 more than retail it seems, why anyone would order from them is beyond me. I get what they were trying to do with these but the execution is just not there compared to say the IV.

Still can't get on board with this shoe. Color blocking and the fact that they put "Grape" on the inside of the tongue makes this a forgettable shoe regardless of the price.

Wonder why they abandoned the color blocking style of the 1st Top 3 release. Seems more interesting.

I agree 100%, but you should've posted this....

s-l400.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No better than a Spiz'ike re-release to me... They're not dumb ugly but also not worth my money.

Abso-Definitley not worth getting taxed, I could care less what the "market" says.
Interesting. I hate spizikes but like this. Cw aside the shoe is a Tinker Hatfield design. The spizike is jumbled mess of Tinkers work. The only thing unconventional here is the cw. That’s just how I see it. They can get as creative as they want with colors as long as it’s as close as possible to the original design. And I may or may not cop.

Some of yall doing too much. The purple tongue makes them pop. After all it's a top 3 not supposed to be a basic bred colorway. To compare these to spizikes is crazy. Spizipes are a mixture of different Jordan's this is 1 model. If you like 5s you should be fine with these but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Looks like a easy cop right now but I would be surprised if things change release day

Back
Top Bottom