Air Jordan 5 wings OCT

I sold my pair of Wings 5s, my skeptas, and a pair of black Vans Mr Cartoon Mickey Mouse Shoes to offset the cost of the off white blazers. Still have 1 more pair to sell to get where I want to be. Those Disney Vans were hard to get and hard to sell as well

^^ Makes me feel bad for wanting a pair.. like I should sell stuff and do the same lol. I don't think I have enough of things I want to get rid of (that will fetch good money) to fund some OW's. I am selling some Infrared VI's to get these though. I can't convince myself to shell out the 250 myself.

These grew on me.

Look good on feet

20181015_082059.jpg

Just saw this on my timeline today ... one of my cousins friends from back in the Chi.

Screenshot_20181020-190553_Chrome.jpg

Pretty cool. Shoes still ugly af.

Lmao.. I like them. I want to cop but I am having a hard time dropping 260 for them.

Joints are sick smh. Prices starting to hit near 300 and thats a super pass for me. Had to unwatch on SX.

Umm why did these double in price in a week? Going for $600-700 now on Stockx. What did I miss?

Holy ****
Pairs are drying up?
Only a few listed on stockx
Some sizes not even available on goat

Holy ****
Pairs are drying up?
Only a few listed on stockx
Some sizes not even available on goat
Yea I was like wtf. I bought mine just for a self piece. Was moving some things around earlier and had them in hand just checking them out. Pulled up stockx just to see and was floored. I had no idea.

50 pair have sold today. One just sold for $999

I’m surprised these are going for that much
But to be fair these were pretty limited
I think only snkrs sold them

Maybe a consignment shop or big time resellers are just buying them up
Have you checked out the prices on the trophy 5’s?
They going for over $3K
Crazy

Maybe a consignment shop or big time resellers are just buying them up
Have you checked out the prices on the trophy 5’s?
They going for over $3K
Crazy
This right here. I checked prices for trophies in size 11 in mid july and late july. Hovering around 850 to 900. Now They're at $2200?!?!? WTF happened!!!???

For some reason everything has shot up especially 1s just sold an extra pair of satin sbbs barely a month ago for 425 and that was the highest I had seen them going for in a men's 6.5 in forever then just checked this week top offer is 800 and all the sizes are up close to that or more.. then checked some other things.. Travis Scott 4s now in the 11-1200 sbb 2 shot up over to over 1k sbb 1 1600.. mind you I'm a size 9 so I was looking at those prices but it was pretty much everything going up pretty quickly..

Something is definitely up with SX.. I think it has something to do with the Asian market though. They spend sooo much on regular retail that resell to them is nothing. F'ing everything up though and making it impossible to cop anything.

If this keeps up... that bubble is going to burst after a while.

Something is definitely up with SX.. I think it has something to do with the Asian market though. They spend sooo much on regular retail that resell to them is nothing. F'ing everything up though and making it impossible to cop anything.

I thought that bubble was going to burt aswell during the last surge in June. But it only ended up deflating back a bit & leveling off. I think it'll drop back down some but @ an even rate when the top buyers are full, but I think prices will still level off above where they were b4 the surge hit. Doubt it'll burst & cause a panic sell frenzy tho. But who knows.
52-430x323.jpeg

Agreed but it's on all platforms really.. hell LA to chi's are now 850 the unc 1 lows are 400+ even the unc 1 highs also went up bout a 100 close to 600 now same with bred toes they were down around 450 now up to 650 it's crazy if you e been watching prices the last couple months how much things shot up so fast and it's dragging EVERYTHING up.. it's been bad for awhile but if things goes like this nobody will be able to buy anything resale.. even the green and purple lobsters are 1000+ it's nuts

Yuuup.. no one can buy anything lol.. That's where this is headed but I agree with walkingBred walkingBred that it'll only probably burst if it remains that way. I'm not sure about everyone else but I can't keep up with resell when its like this.

Back
Top Bottom