Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

Ahhhh yes! This is spectacular news.

Barely weared by 2012 pair but since these true og... i'm deep in there like bad skin care.

The only thing on the wish list now is a Craig David tiny desk concert and the return of Hollywood Video.

DVD SELECTA!!!!

Oh wow this is something I never realized we needed but we absolutely do

1713472497424.png

From what I can recall 2012 they dropped both the Olympic 6's and 7's. I guess they didn't wanna do that again this year and decided to space them out.
Yeah and that was almost 12 years ago now… Insane how it’ll be 16+ years min for another proper Oly AJ 7 retro…. Those 2016 “Tinker Alternate Oly” AJ 7s were terrible.

I mean I'm like half the age of a lot of users here and I still feel old sometimes. I probably just spend too much time lost in my own head but I'm aware 30 isn't "old". For proper comedic effect I probably should have said I'd be 70 or something by the time those shoes return.
Tbh once you turn 30, a lot of the shoes you cared about in your 20s that you could never afford will lose a lot of that luster.

When you can buy almost every release at retail and resale, it makes the “chase” less exciting as it was in your 20s and especially teens.

Tbh once you turn 30, a lot of the shoes you cared about in your 20s that you could never afford will lose a lot of that luster.

When you can buy almost every release at retail and resale, it makes the “chase” less exciting as it was in your 20s and especially teens.
A big part of what keeps me into sneakers has always been the history of the shoes and their respective designs and what inspired them, etc etc but I'll admit the "Christmas morning" feel of getting sneakers has worn off a wee bit, but there are still some pairs that I get excited for when they release and I get them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom