Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Hey guys, any idea if these will restock? I need a size 10 or 10.5.

Also, what do you guys like better, these or the nubuck UNC 12's? They're both nice...

I will soon have an 2003 UNC 12 DS pair for. You think I'd be able to trade for the 6's straight up?
I would keep those actually and try to get the 6's some other way. Those 12's are harder to find right now. But I am assuming you aren't tight on cash and have options.

A5ADA2AC-CE65-4C49-A14A-9B2C5876041A.jpeg

Pardon the black mark. Happens when I drive, my back heel digs into my floor mats. Easily cleans off

Put a Walmart or Target bag under your heel, problem solved. Wife gives me grief for it but I don’t care.

I would keep those actually and try to get the 6's some other way. Those 12's are harder to find right now. But I am assuming you aren't tight on cash and have options.

They are harder to find but they have most definitely yellowed a bit which looks awful on them. Can't believe those are going to be 14 years old already...

They are harder to find but they have most definitely yellowed a bit which looks awful on them. Can't believe those are going to be 14 years old already...

I was talking about the black UNC nubuck 12's. Not the White/UNC (melo)...so they won't have yellowing.

Just got back here on NT after a couple of years( I cant even remember the last time I posted) and deciding to start buying Jordans again after selling my collection for college. Just wanted to say I seen these in Person and I couldnt stop looking. These are actually my favortie colorway of the 6's. Everyone has their own opinions, and I know I might get hit hard for this one... but I actually like these better than The Infrared's. These are now my favorite colorway of the 6's after viewing these in person and I will definitely buy a pair when I am able to.

Just got back here on NT after a couple of years( I cant even remember the last time I posted) and deciding to start buying Jordans again after selling my collection for college. Just wanted to say I seen these in Person and I couldnt stop looking. These are actually my favortie colorway of the 6's. Everyone has their own opinions, and I know I might get hit hard for this one... but I actually like these better than The Infrared's. These are now my favorite colorway of the 6's after viewing these in person and I will definitely buy a pair when I am able to.
I feel the same way. These are going to be really sought after when the supply dries up for good. Only drawback is that alot of them come with discolored soles. I don't know what happened but I think some of the Gatorades production overlapped with these.

I feel the same way. These are going to be really sought after when the supply dries up for good. Only drawback is that alot of them come with discolored soles. I don't know what happened but I think some of the Gatorades production overlapped with these.
Agreed. These was one of em pairs i'd happily pay full price for. As for the soles, though mine look good, they'll discolor over time, so i wouldn't stress otherwise.

Agreed. These was one of em pairs i'd happily pay full price for. As for the soles, though mine look good, they'll discolor over time, so i wouldn't stress otherwise.
I know that, but there shouldn't be that much of a discrepancy. Like some of my pairs are more yellow than worn Infrareds that I see on GOAT that are several years old.

Attachments

• IMG_20171218_035828222.jpg
    IMG_20171218_035828222.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 499

The Sole is darker on those than the ones shown in the photo. If they were to overlap with the other release they would have had the same dark sole.

These are just as great, if not better than the Infrared's. Let's look at them objectively and not considering sentimental value and history.

For sure, but the 2014 release was much more hyped than the 2010. I definitely think Kanye had something to do with that as well (and not just the added 3m haha).

First I was talking about the 1991 version and the 2014 version wasn't that great besides the shade of infrared and the 3M.

Hard to deny the history with Infrareds tbqh... MJ won his first championship in them and Kanye wore them on several occasions (most notably in the "Otis" music video).

I didn't even know he wore them, nor did I ever care...but now that I know, I don't care if u ever but them in my lifetime. Thanks.

For sure, but the 2014 release was much more hyped than the 2010. I definitely think Kanye had something to do with that as well (and not just the added 3m haha).
Lot changed in the sneaker “game” between 2010 and 2014, besides Kanye wearing them. Plus 2010 version was “varsity red” and the 2014 version was true “infrared red”, which would be a true retro of the original

Back
Top Bottom