Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Lot changed in the sneaker “game” between 2010 and 2014, besides Kanye wearing them. Plus 2010 version was “varsity red” and the 2014 version was true “infrared red”, which would be a true retro of the original

Once again, Kanye wearing them was only one reason they were hyped up. You are right about the shades of red but I think the two releases were very similar otherwise.

Lot changed in the sneaker “game” between 2010 and 2014, besides Kanye wearing them. Plus 2010 version was “varsity red” and the 2014 version was true “infrared red”, which would be a true retro of the original
the original was "Deep infrared" (alot darker than the infrared we see today, and more "neon" than varsity red) but whatever

and the 6 was a good number of folks favorite shoe waaaaay before kanye wore them. every other retro outside of the varsity red retro was gone at release.

i'd give KW much more credit for the jordan 1 resurgence than i would for the 6. and with both, it isnt much

Last edited:
the original was "Deep infrared" (alot darker than the infrared we see today, and more "neon" than varsity red) but whatever

and the 6 was a good number of folks favorite shoe waaaaay before kanye wore them. every other retro outside of the varsity red retro was gone at release.

i'd give KW much more credit for the jordan 1 resurgence than i would for the 6. and with both, it isnt much

Yeah I wasn’t saying that Kanye was the sole reason this cw was popular but he wore it during several career milestones including the Otis music video, the GOOD Music/Throne concert for VEVO, and his very first Donda fashion show. This is arguably the biggest Jordan retro cw attributed/linked to Kanye. That said, whether or not Kanye help move many pairs or not is entirely debatable, tbqh.

Obviously, BIR 6s were always the most popular AJ 6 cw (they were the first Air Jordan model for MJ to win a championship in, after all).

These are better by far. A lot of folks are going to have ragrats for sleeping on these in the near future.
Agree! I feel the same about Alternate Motorsport IV.
If Jordan really cuts down on production for 2018 and beyond, in a couple of years, we'll look back on 2015-2017 and we'll regret sleeping on several models that could have been copped on the low-low! There are several under-appreciated cw from the current "era" (2015-2017)

Last edited:
If Jordan really cuts down on production for 2018 and beyond, in a couple of years, we'll look back on 2015-2017 and we'll regret sleeping on several models that could have been copped on the low-low! There are several under-appreciated cw from the current "era" (2015-2017)
I could see why those went under the radar because even the white Motorsport IVs took a bit of time to move. They were released too close as far as time. Speaking of which I would still grab one of both of they're on sale.

These UNC VI's didn't sit. So I don't think people were sleeping but people aren't fawning over them either.

I don’t think it’s sleeping more than we can’t keep up.
JB dropped some beautiful colors last year. Just too much for some of us to afford.

I could see why those went under the radar because even the white Motorsport IVs took a bit of time to move. They were released too close as far as time. Speaking of which I would still grab one of both of they're on sale.

These UNC VI's didn't sit. So I don't think people were sleeping but people aren't fawning over them either.

Especially since JB dropped Royals so close to those. They kind of stole the spotlight in terms of Black/Blue Js.

Thanks. I always get weirded out ordering overseas no matter if they are legit, probably cause I hate when the box doesn't have the USD retail price lol.
Found some of my best deals and late retail finds overseas, I always use PayPal just in case.
In this case, you have nothing to worry about. Many others have used them with 0 issues.
Pretty sure they are a licensed retailer and not boutique reseller.

The only problem I've encountered buying from overseas is returns. But for me the issue wasn't so bad, so I just decided to keep them.

I'm always surprised seeing these on someone's feet. usually on a h.s. kid and they always look fire. reminds me of chambray 7

Back
Top Bottom