Air-Jordan-6-Jimmy-Butler-Diffused-Blue-384664-400-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Jimmy-Butler-Diffused-Blue-384664-400-Release-Date-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Jimmy-Butler-Diffused-Blue-384664-400-Release-Date-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Jimmy-Butler-Diffused-Blue-384664-400-Release-Date-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Jimmy-Butler-Diffused-Blue-384664-400-Release-Date-5.jpg

Jimmy-Butler-Air-Jordan-6.png

DpLeC5CVsAE-8NN.jpg

DpLeC5IVsAAghcM.jpg

Yeah... the more I see them the more impressed I am. I'm honestly not a big fan of the 6. I only like the monotone joints. Blue is my favorite color and this isn't a loud *** shade of blue so it will work with so many outfits. 6s usually go on discount but I tjink I might cop on SNKRS on release and wait for the more likely than not discount and rebuy return to the Nike store right in front of my store.

This looks more like a grey suede instead.

3A71884F-994E-47F4-9A1C-9FCAAF96B727.png

Last edited:
Copped. I like that shade of blue.

I wonder if the recent Butler drama will help or hurt sales.

^^^ the last pics make it look like a material i dont like, the fist pics make it looks like beat in leather which i agree it should be, if its like the last pics, PASS

Sneakerbardetroit is sayimg its a december release? They also have some other pics that arent posted here...

These are pretty dope. Honestly I can only rock with 6’s if the upper is all one color like these.

That being said this is one of the silhouettes like the 7 where the older I get the less I’m rocking with them. Def copping the Infrared rerelease and praying they don’t have the support issue of the last release. Them ****s felt like chucks.

I really think the Jordan symbol ruins the show instead of joke air. I have a bunch of jumpman 6s and Jordan’s in general but I swear it ruins the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom