Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

I faked on these. It ain’t the same feeling to me as when they were out before. When I’m on the fence sometimes seeing bammas From round the way rock them turns me off. I’ll probably wait a few years then grab when people aren’t feeling them.

Alright I took the bait and ordered a size 11 off FTL. Only size 10 and 11 available I believe. Kinda weird. What are the odds I actually get the shoes here guys?

Alright I took the bait and ordered a size 11 off FTL. Only size 10 and 11 available I believe. Kinda weird. What are the odds I actually get the shoes here guys?
You'll most likely get em'. Over the past 5 weeks or so I've ordered an obscene amount of stuff from Footaction, FootLocker, FinishLine, Champs, EastBay, ShoePalace and JimmyJazz. All of it has arrived in a timely manner. Waaaay quicker than Nike anyway. If for some reason your order falls through and you still want a pair I can or will sell you mine at retail plus shipping if don't get them from FootLocker. I have a 10 1/2 and an 11 and I planned on keeping the size 10 1/2. I honestly have no idea why I doubled on these and the worst part is I just bought the 2nd pair tonight.

My pair from FL arrived earlier today. Still can’t believe they retroed these. Especially not along side with the 11s. I’m glad they did though.

8427E286-C4F9-420A-9238-5DC5EC93F081.jpeg
You'll most likely get em'. Over the past 5 weeks or so I've ordered an obscene amount of stuff from Footaction, FootLocker, FinishLine, Champs, EastBay, ShoePalace and JimmyJazz. All of it has arrived in a timely manner. Waaaay quicker than Nike anyway. If for some reason your order falls through and you still want a pair I can or will sell you mine at retail plus shipping if don't get them from FootLocker. I have a 10 1/2 and an 11 and I planned on keeping the size 10 1/2. I honestly have no idea why I doubled on these and the worst part is I just bought the 2nd pair tonight.
Good lookin on offering up one of yours man. I actually got that confirmation email in less then an hour. Can't believe size 11 is chilling on there. I've been looking at it for a week assuming it wasn't really in stock. Very happy to grab this one.

DMP’s still available here in most if not all sizes for retail plus free shipping. This seller is sponsored by eBay and has 100% positive feedback with thousands of reviews.

Unavailable when you add to cart, at least for my size.

Has anyone gone a full size down on these? Wondering if it’s worth The hunt or stay with my half size down.
I did. They fit perfect. But they look a lil small, kinda bothers me lol

edit: sorry went a half size down and they fit just as good as my normal size 1’s 3’s etc

I ordered from FTL last Mon or Tue and didn't get a shipping notification till today so it takes some time

Good lookin on offering up one of yours man. I actually got that confirmation email in less then an hour. Can't believe size 11 is chilling on there. I've been looking at it for a week assuming it wasn't really in stock. Very happy to grab this one.
Aw yeah man ! Glad to hear you got a pair. They’re definitely a great addition to the collection and the quality is pretty good imo. No problem on the offer bud, I hate to see a fellow head take an L. Especially when it’s a personal pair.

Back
Top Bottom