Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

I really can’t believe these have restocked this much. I honestly didn’t think we’d see another restock but here we are...
It's prolly physical stores sending their shipment back. Stopped by a couple stores a day ago and alot aren't doing a physical release

Can’t believe I was able to double up on these. Crazy times we living in.
These were actually pretty easy to get for 2 reasons. They seemed to make a ton of them and mostly because all the brick and mortar locations were closed so all pairs allocated for those physical locations were sold online instead. This shoe has restocked countless times already and surprisingly wasn’t that desirable. I actually doubled up myself because the quality is pretty good on these. They’re definitely nice and soft.

For sure. I understand why. I just meant in comparison to when these released as part of the DMP pack. Those were so unattainable for me back then due to me just being in HS. Thought I’d ever own a pair yet alone 2. Keeping the one to rock and one to stock tradition alive with this pair especially bc I had to sell my 2014 and the recent black Infrareds due to financial difficulties.

For sure. I understand why. I just meant in comparison to when these released as part of the DMP pack. Those were so unattainable for me back then due to me just being in HS. Thought I’d ever own a pair yet alone 2. Keeping the one to rock and one to stock tradition alive with this pair especially bc I had to sell my 2014 and the recent black Infrareds due to financial difficulties.
That one to Rock and One to Stock took me BACK, I remember dudes on here used to stay saying that lol

That one to Rock and One to Stock took me BACK, I remember dudes on here used to stay saying that lol

I had to buy this when I saw it.
C081EDDF-D81A-4196-9237-A777E750EFB1.jpeg

It wasn’t that desirable Bc they waited too long to retro it. It shoulda came out 5 yrs ago. I’m glad they were easy tho because i beeeeeen wanted em.

Definitely right about them waiting too long to release these gems. I’m just stoked they were so easily accessible given how much hype this pair had when I was just in HS. One to rock one to stock gang gang!

Definitely right about them waiting too long to release these gems. I’m just stoked they were so easily accessible given how much hype this pair had when I was just in HS. One to rock one to stock gang gang!
If only it was like this on every release! Good ol days ☺️

If only it was like this on every release! Good ol days ☺
That would be nice especially for those that cop to wear because I would have easily doubled on shoes like the UNC 3's. Now they're selling for $300+. I'm lucky I got one pair at retail.

Still my favourite pickup of the year. I hope everyone that wanted a pair was able to get one

Waiting on these to hit disco. See no point in getting these for full price especially since I have the infrareds

Back
Top Bottom