Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

damn I would have been upset, but good for you fir having a good attitude about it. I would have tried to contact them for a discount but I can already tell you FA isn't going to do **** for ya, you'd be kucky if they even reply to your message. At the end of the day, you can't wear a box so of you're happy with em that's all that matters.

Actually when you hold these in hands ... it has the feeling / softness and the light wheight of what i remember of my 2000 Infrared . And that's a really good point that even if it's a retro of a retro it brings back nostalgia from 1991 , 2000, and 2006 . Don't get me wrong the only OG 6 i had back in the days was the Maroon not the infrared . But i liked so much my 2000 INfra that seeing this DMP had me buying two pairs . Since 2008 and the CDP i kept only the 2015 Maroon ... all the other ashy larry clunky were returned back

5v4UaGi.png

Another restock

Got confirmation already. Wow. They ain’t playin’. Glad I didn’t cop from eBay.

Last edited:
i need the flints to restock , i hope malls open up soon with all the kicks we missed out on from online.

wishful thinking lol
My local FTL opened last Friday

only thing they had as far as notable Jordan releases that dropped during closure was kids size Flints

not a FTL that gets every good release but if they didn't get the fire red V's then that leads me to believe that they sold stores stock online

These actually feel comfortable for a Jordan 6, I think they are lighter than most 6s as well. Whatever Jordan Brand did with these they did it right. I’d advise people to take advantage a grab a pair now whilst they are low/keep restocking.
These are the most comfy 6’s I’ve had in a while, the spizike 6 was comfy also

Man oh man am I glad JB made like a million pairs of these. I scored 2 upon release date at retail. Was completely happy with that. Walked into champs here in Canada today to return something. I see a DS DMP 6 sitting on the counter. Boom size 10.5.

Had a coupon that was expired but the homies said nah your good. I understand 3 pairs is mad excessive but in 2006 I was 17 when these released and they never dropped in Canada. Love love love these. Hopefully we see a DMP 11 next year for its 15 year anniversary.
DEDEB476-F06C-47FD-AF87-EA7743701C9F.jpeg

B1284FE0-63D9-4C80-9D59-3F496FC46AC5.jpeg

UNDS’ing mine today and hole hell these are comfortable.

Are the im lady infrareds the same, if so i may need to pick up a pair. I own the 2014 joints and those are bella uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom